Skip to content

Fellow blackguards rise up!! The paladins shall perish!!!! (rp forum)

13»

Comments

• BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    HAHAHAHAHA! That video? You could CLEARLY see the strings on a suit of armor. And still your precious blackguard was injured by an empty tin can. Holy Power indeed.

You know, I fear no evil, but you and your blackguard brethern are about as evil as a bad case of gas. Yeah, you strike at a bad time, but easily dispatched and barely a second thought on it. *Sighs heavily* No matter how many of your brother have fallen by my hand, you still come running and begging for death. So be it. Prepare yourself!
  • xLegionxxLegionx Member Posts: 197
    I look forward to desecrating your precious paladin temple wherever the nine hells you came from! You paladins fool yourselves in thinking that dispatching evil is as easy as a piece of cake! We have power! More power than YOU!! I shall raise legions of the dead and in the name of Nerull I shall completely and utterly destroy you and make sure there is nothing left of you to even make ready for a raise dead spell!!
  • xLegionxxLegionx Member Posts: 197
    And so our Vocal Combat finally comes to an end with me as the final poster! I dare say you hardly put up a challenge which is a pity but nothing short of what I expected from a paladin of all things. I will march into Baldur's gate and desecrate all that is good and holy very soon but first to fully secure my domain over this thread....

http://www.accesshollywood.com/the-wild-and-gruesome-promo-posters-for-game-of-thrones-season-2_gallery_3338/image_164414

Beware all you paladins. Stay out of my way or you shall suffer the same fate as this pathetic fool that had the unfortunately of crossing my path!!!

• BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    edited August 2012
    @OOC lol, i was looking for this thread but couldn't find it for past two days, give me a minute to think up another clever way to describe how weak and pitiful you are.

edit: also forgive me that i'm going to be slow in replying, hurricane fever going on down here and trying to get some stuff taken care of. But yeah, take what victory you can get, it's not like you'll have another :)
    Post edited by Bjjorick on