Skip to content

Are there any female NPCs that Coran WON'T hit on?

During my current playthrough, Coran has told Branwen that she's the most beautiful woman he's ever seen, and also that her figure is too fine to be risked adventuring.

Would he try the same lines on Shar-Teel or Faldorn if either of them are in the party with him? I'd sure LOL at the sight of that.

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    I'm not sure. I assume he won't hit on Imoen due to her lacking the lines, but not sure about anyone else.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited February 2014
    From my testing just now it doesn't seem like he hits on Alora, Faldorn, or Imoen. Faldorn will compliment him about him being someone who respects the "oak father's kingdom" though. He gave the "figure is too fine" line to Shar-Teel as well.
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    Sounds like he is just a Dog that likes 'Warrior' women. I can respect that.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    He told me I had a lovely set of eyes...

And I haven't got any!
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited February 2014
    Anduin said:

He told me I had a lovely set of eyes...

And I haven't got any!

maybe he lost his own so he couldn't be sure about yours.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Anduin said:

Personally, I love how Viconia wants to feed Coran to her Kuo-Toa, and Coran just wants to feed off Viconia...

On a completely different note... Are elves mammals? And do they do it, like they do it, on the discovery channel?

Hahahaha OK for those who are unfamiliar with the reference, I introduce to you Barack Obama in a monkey suit:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f7pgA0riU8
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018

Every party needs at least one guy who will hit on anything female. I'm proud of Coran for breaking the mold and *not* being a bard in this case.

Honestly, if they ever make the movie (which I hope they don't), John Barrowman has to play Coran.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Anduin said:

On a completely different note... Are elves mammals? And do they do it, like they do it, on the discovery channel?

Also, this reminds me. My first encounter with this song was when my high school crush sent it to me over Gaia Online. Much like @CrevsDaak, I got the wrong message from that. xD
    Quartz said:

Anduin said:

Also, this reminds me. My first encounter with this song was when my high school crush sent it to me over Gaia Online. Much like @CrevsDaak, I got the wrong message from that. xD
    @Quartz wrong message from where? :P I'm lost like tears in the rain.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Anduin said:

Personally, I love how Viconia wants to feed Coran to her Kuo-Toa, and Coran just wants to feed off Viconia...

Coran is lucky... if he was in BGII it may create some problems between him and Hexxat
    Not the kind of "feeding off" of he was hoping for...
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    edited February 2014

Anduin said:

Coran is lucky... if he was in BGII it may create some problems between him and Hexxat
    Not the kind of "feeding off" of he was hoping for...
    I thought he was in BG--

Oh wait, that was Salvanus.

OH GOD I SEE IT NOW. Coran and Salvanus, teaming up to conquer all the ladies of the Forgotten Realms. Think of the bad poetry, the horridly sensual pick-up-lines, all of the tongue-wagging!

No greater words have ever been said to describe such a horror...

"We're all doomed!"
    Post edited by Nonnahswriter on
    @Nonnahswriter Salvanas, not Sylvanus, who guides Jaheira with his light...
    CrevsDaak said:

Have you not heard all of the Oak Father's horrible puns about his "Great Mallet"?
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    CrevsDaak said:

Fixed. :D Thank you!
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    elminster said:

He gave the "figure is too fine" line to Shar-Teel as well.

o good LORD he has a death wish! :(! Was this met with a glare and brandishing of weaponry?
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072

CrevsDaak said:

Have you not heard all of the Oak Father's horrible puns about his "Great Mallet"?
    His chosen weapon is Quarter Staff for a reason.

I hear Jaheira is proficient with those as well.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745

elminster said:

He gave the "figure is too fine" line to Shar-Teel as well.

o good LORD he has a death wish! :(! Was this met with a glare and brandishing of weaponry?
    Surely Coran would keep it tucked away...
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Hm... anyone knows if Coran hits on Centeol as well?

Hm... anyone knows if Coran hits on Centeol as well?

Yeah, he hits on her too, but with his longbow, and he tends to kill her too.
    OH, MY SIDES!
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    elminster said:

Faldorn will compliment him about him being someone who respects the "oak father's kingdom" though.

I noticed that as well. She also tells him, "You have more wisdom than the others give you credit for."
  • NecomancerNecomancer Member Posts: 622
    Isn't Faldorn actually rather young despite what her portrait suggests? Poor girl. One of the follies of youth is falling for an older man who flirts his way about with the lady folk. I should know, I RP bards and all those imaginary young women still probably want to kill me.
    edited March 2014
    delete

Isn't Faldorn actually rather young despite what her portrait suggests?

It's been said on this forum that Faldorn is only supposed to be around 14-16 years old. I don't know the basis for that myself, but the character journal describes her as "a girl named Faldorn" rather than "a woman named Faldorn."

Besides, I use this alt portrait for Faldorn anyway: