Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

PC and NPC portraits reverted to a default fighter portrait

While playing through BP2, I encountered an issue where all character portraits in my party other than my main character (Inquisitor) revert to that of a default fighter portrait that comes with the game when I used custom portraits. Also, when I initiate dialogue with any NPC, they also now have that portrait. I am not using any mods with the game.

Screenshot of what I am talking about: http://imgur.com/8DrPTYR

It is not a big issue for me personally because I don't care much about the NPC portraits, and I can just change the PC portraits manually from the customization menu.

I attached a relevant save and the portraits for all of my party members I was using if this will help at all. Portraits 1,3,4,5,6 correspond to those party members, respectively, while the fcM portrait was for my 2nd member.

Comments