Skip to content

Baldur's Gate comic

2»

Comments

• baldursgatecomicbaldursgatecomic Member Posts: 15
    Hi Archaos, many thanks for the input, given insight and nice feedback.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @baldursgatecomic, just read 14 and 15.

Wow, holy awesome sauce, Batman!

I love, love, LOVE the drawing of the innocent looking little boy with the Slayer looming behind him!

Dang, dude, I would SO buy this comic series. I wish somebody with some licensing mojo would offer you a deal, and publish this for money!

But, sigh, legaleze, mumbo jumbo, abracadabra, presto digito, and alas, I suppose my wish might just get the whole project into trouble, unless somebody who's an "insider" into the whole licensing spiel sees this and actually succeeds in making a legal business deal about it.

But, still, DUDE! I really, really want to PAY somebody for a comic series based on your work!
    edited April 2014
    Hi BelgarathMTH, I bow for your touching and giving words. It surely means a lot to read them. To get the pages on print would be a dream come true as I myself have major emotional connection to the Baldur's Saga and the individuals that color the tale with their personalities. I must also share my respect to all of the players and fans that have kept the game alive and expanding it with all the fan fiction, fanart, mods and comments on Baldur's Gate related forums and of course to the team behind the revival with the enhanced editions. I love to read the inputs that I myself learn from and get lore and references from. Safe adventuring to you all!
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    What a beautiful work! I wish I had more to offer, but now I look forward to every single page. :D
    Many thanks for the uplifting and inspiring words MrClaims and SCARY_WIZARD! It means a lot to read all the feedback from you all!
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Oh wow, I am so glad to see this coming back!
    I was so disappointed when it was put on hiatus...
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    Yeah, I'm pleased to see more panels coming out as well, keep it going!
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Read them all in one sitting. Truly amazing work! What happened with the series, did you or your friend get busy with 'real life'? I so hope you can continue, I would really like to read more!