Skip to content

Anduin's Dream sequence... The Troubling Time...

AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
Tonight, as you dream, your head on your backpack containing the 6 shards of Broccoflowers containing the essence of the recently deceases Lord @Shandyr you find yourself in a forest...

A path unfolds in front of you... It seems to beckon you... The way seems easy and your feet feel compelled to take you forward...

Suddenly, the spectral image of Lord @Shandyr appears. He appears dead in your dreams as well as in life...

Well that don't bother me. I'm a Mummie and I have a mirror. I look dead ALL the time...

Well... It is quite disturbing... and... and... It gestures for you to go into the woods... Ooooh! Communication from beyond the grave... Spooky!

What, go into the woods where I could be beset upon by awful Nymphs and Dryads?

Is that a bad thing? Errrm... But the going will be hard... And... And... More interesting. YES! More interesting, you smile at the forthcoming challenges that will test your mettle...

Why not take the road. It'll be quicker.

But easy. Boring. The spectre of Lord @Shandyr yawns before you at the possible burden of boredom you will face on the road...

The dead do not yawn. And the undead don't sleep. That must mean I'm awake.

*Anduin looks down and sees a Broccoflower holding a megaphone.*

Maybe you felt a little tired? Errm Lord @Shandyr needs a kip... Errrm... He goes to sleep *Yawn* and you forget alll about it...

*Anduin stares unblinkingly at the Broccoflower shard*

Errrm... Shall I just creep back into the back pack?

*Broccoflower creeps away from the backpack. Anduin stamps his foot and continues to stare*

Can't blame a vegetable for trying...

I'm stuck, where are the last four Broccoflowers? If you see them and wish the return of Lord @Shandyr or wish me to ascend to god-hood please contact me immediately if you see a Broccoflower shard. You can't miss them. They look evil.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Anduin‌ my dear pet mummy and former master of the Arcane Arts,

I have found a document of high importance in a place of great mattering, written by Lord Shandyr in the Time of Troubles. The crime has taken account at april's 6th, exact hour is unknown.

You can find here a shard of Shandyr's fate.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    *Anduin howls in frustration at the crypticness of his dream... And Anduin usually likes crypts...*
    edited April 2014
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    Please Lord @Shandyr‌ . Guide me to the last two shards!

*Anduin picks up his backpack, green light seeps through its stitches. Anduin pummels it and hits his head against the pack... And closes his eyes...*
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited April 2014

Whom will you pick?

I pick 'Shard', the Broccospwan.
    EDIT:
    @Shandyr this one (the riddle) wasn't as good as the dragons one but still funny :) I'll leave some fun for my master of the Arcane Arts/pet Mummy too.
    * @Anduin ponders @Silverstar‌ 's answer...*

So... After all this time we should have considered you...

*Cheesy reveal sound effect plays...
    DUM ! DUM ! DAH !*

AN ENEMY!

Attack my little fluffy cloud topped children!

*A horde of cauliflowers surge towards @Silverstar with malicious intent...*
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Ack. Pure and healthy veggies! Blech! Run awaaaaaaayyy!!! Back to the safety of Pringelot, the mighty Citadel of Chips!

*a cloud of dust is left behind the rapidly fleeing robed raccoon*
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited April 2014
    D: the AI is cheesing!
    Time to powergame!
    *CrevsDaak- Casts Broccoli's Bane*
    Mwahahaha!