Skip to content

Real life spell.

Comments

• DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    Boaster said:

Protection from Normal Weapons,
    or
    Regenerate.

Yeah, I was wondering will Protection from Normal Weapons protect you against all physical damage like falling pot, for example...

• SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    Greater Restoration

Second Coming of Jesus? You're looking at it! I accept tithes in cash and credit.
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    ESCAPE, ESCAPE I WILL! No kennel will hold what is no doggy! *dimension doors out* *dimension doors in* FREEDOM, FREED-- Bloody hell!
  • j0lssonij0lssoni Member Posts: 53
    edited August 2012
    Limited wish.
    Post edited by j0lssoni on
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    edited August 2012
    @j0lssoni
    You should really read the OP carefully...
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    Absolute Immunity or Comet. I've got some big plans...
  • gfm50gfm50 Member Posts: 124
    Roller12 said:

Hence Heal, since it is percentage based, namely 100% :D

Also i pretty much agree with [b]Drugar[/b], again. :D Summon Deva and call Call Woodland Creatures do have certain benefits..

Touche, but people are defined in percentages, hehehe?
    Sceptenar said:

Roller12 said:

Hence Heal, since it is percentage based, namely 100% :D

That actually depends on which game version you are playing. Which version is real life using?
    True.
  • Twilight_FoxTwilight_Fox Member Posts: 448
    edited August 2012
    Wish, because charm and domination seem 'wrong'. But because of the Op, charm.
  • AmardarialAmardarial Member Posts: 270
    Tenser's Transformation, Flesh to Stone would be my big two outside of obvious stuff like Regeneration, Polymorph effects and the like..
  • RingoRingo Member Posts: 39
    Simulacrum, because having clones do all your work just can't go wrong.
  • BoasterBoaster Member Posts: 622
    Djimmy said:

Boaster said:

Protection from Normal Weapons,
    or
    Regenerate.

Yeah, I was wondering will Protection from Normal Weapons protect you against all physical damage like falling pot, for example...

Protection from all damage, unless it's "magical." That includes gun bullets, swords, fists and cannon balls. If you have protection from a cannon ball, there's no reason a pot or piano would be able to hurt you.

Greater Restoration

Second Coming of Jesus? You're looking at it! I accept tithes in cash and credit.

Hey, Schneidend. Jesus man! :d

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_-NfKakS6A
  • WinthalWinthal Member Posts: 366
    Sleep would be useful for things like non-violent self defense, trolling people on the streets, or to use on yourself for those nights when you can't seem to drift off.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Lol glad I'm not the only one who might pick Call Woodland Beings. Run off with a beautiful nymph yayyy!
  • CentoparCentopar Member Posts: 17
    Color Spray! On second thoughts, I'm going for the Jesus thing too. Can I have a rod of resurrection to go with my healing spells, please?
    @Centopar Yeah, you can take whatever you want, just don't forget to close the door of my private pocket plane when you are ready. :)
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    Djimmy said:

Greater Restoration

Hey, Schneidend. Jesus man! :d

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_-NfKakS6A
    *Extremely serious face, eyes aglow.* I am Jesus Man!
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    I would pick pretty much any spell that allow me to spy on young gals while taking bath.
  • HeinrichHeinrich Member Posts: 188
    Hoo boy, I would LOVE to have the following...

Identify - I work at a thrift store so this spell would come in handy in detecting incredibly valuable donations that we may receive. More green in the blue.

Improved Invisibility - Sneaking into certain places, spying on people, pretending to be a ghost to scare bratty children, oh the possibilities!

Improved Haste - Since I don't have a car I always have to walk and this spell would come in handy when on a tight schedule. I could also win at certain sports and win medals and gain SOME confidence in athleticism.

Strength - This along with Improved Haste, I wouldn't have to take trouble from anyone again. The young men in my town act like they're on steroids so this would more than discourage them from trying to pick a fight with me.

Domination - Control my enemies to either make fools out of themselves or make them end up in jail. Or both.

Friends - A good boost to my social skills. I would cast this whenever I need to convince people or to impress a girl and such. Would be very valuable.

Knock - I'm not one to break into houses but this would come in handy in case I lock myself out of my own house or I need to get through a lock.

Know Alignment - I had people abuse my trust many times and others have tried to con me in the past. This spell would give me an idea on what kind of a person that guy may be.

Far Sight - I would love to see what goes on in the world. Also be useful for spying and would make me a valuable tool for the Canadian Military Intelligence.

Polymorph Self - Master of disguise!

Imprison & Freedom - Useful for a bounty hunter or to give a lengthy time-out to anyone acting like a prick.

Greater Restoration & Resurrection - These two I will use for the least malicious reasons. I would go to third-world countries and do things like cure disease, heal people, raise certain people from the dead along with whatever I can use these for. This could be a double edged sword though because some may see me as a Saint or see me as the False Prophet as told in the Bible.
  • immagikmanimmagikman Member Posts: 664
    Single one time only spell would be Find Familiar for sure.
    Reusable spell, Improved Invisibility, Dimension Door, Clairvoyance, and the list goes on
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Um, to everyone who wants to "Summon" a nymph...? Doing so for males is downright DEADLY. You see her, you have a heart attack, you die. Unless you only catch a glimpse.
  • RingoRingo Member Posts: 39
    LadyRhian said:

Um, to everyone who wants to "Summon" a nymph...? Doing so for males is downright DEADLY. You see her, you have a heart attack, you die. Unless you only catch a glimpse.

That could make a man with a blindfold a pretty amazing hitman.
  • ZafiroZafiro Member Posts: 436
    edited August 2012
    Nature's Beauty!
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Cat's grace. Some days, I'd practically kill for that one. Or Cure Disease. I'd use it on myself first, because having Diabetes sucks toads.
  • WinthalWinthal Member Posts: 366
    "Zone of sweet air" go out into the world and become a environmental hero, clean up toxic spills and the like

"Goodberries" spam these and stop world hunger

"Simulacrum" stay at home and do something fun while your doppelganger goes to work/school/insert-whatever-you-dont-want-to-do-here
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    Casting Friends when I do a talk before a city council committee, better still, use Friends to get some speaking time in parliament and have them listen to you and think 'jay, we should indeed be caring more about disabled people and scrap the 'eigen bijdrage' and 'eigen risico' (sorry, my English fails: eigen bijdrage = €200,- euro you have to pay if you need health care, eigen risico = first €200,- of the bills you have to pay yourself).
    Winthal said:

"Zone of sweet air" go out into the world and become a environmental hero, clean up toxic spills and the like

"Goodberries" spam these and stop world hunger

Yeah, I like those! I was looking for a spell to make the world a better place. Zone of Sweet Air would surely fit the bill. Better still, Zone of Sweet Soil.

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    @Son_of_imoen in that case I'd probably go with like a mass charm (referring to your city council issue).
  • ConphantusConphantus Member Posts: 51
    Charm
    elminster said:

@Son_of_imoen in that case I'd probably go with like a mass charm (referring to your city council issue).

They'll all bow down to my leftie will!