Skip to content

Do you pause during battles?

13»

Comments

• booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    jackjack said:

Uh, yeah, I definitely do. Additionally, I find myself attempting to pause in every other game I play. I don't think I would enjoy this game half as much without pause and autopause.

EVERY TIME

Also... Q buttan, y u not saiv???????
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    I honestly did not even know autopause existed until last November when I started posting on this forum. Before that I would just jam the spacebar every couple of seconds. I didn't even know about the feedback text, so I would often just guess about when my spells were done casting. The new pictures that tell you what your character will be up to next are so useful.
  • DreadnaughtDreadnaught Member Posts: 92
    I like the idea of playing the game with out pausing. That would be challenging! :D
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
  • EtaminEtamin Member Posts: 830
    When i was child and was playing this game for first time i didn't know you can pause in this game, so i had to play without it. Only after 5 hours spent on defeating leaders of Iron Throne i noticed this function. Had to admit it ease much :)
  • Eadwyn_G8keeperEadwyn_G8keeper Member Posts: 541
    [I am playing BG Complete version, not BGEE] ~Totally wish I had the Auto-Pause options for Trap Detected and Spell Cast.
  • WolkWolk Member Posts: 279
    Pibaro said:

When someone blind charname, I take off my glasses!!!!

From a guy with a perfect vision: When someone blinds charname i put on glasses!!!