Skip to content

Seriously? I paid $25 for this many bugs?

CryoCryo Member Posts: 3
edited July 2014 in Not An Issue
If you're going to re-release a game, do it right. I was a huge fan of the BG series. I just paid and loaded up BG2:EE on Win8.1u1 and man, nothing works like it did in the original release.

I couldn't leave the area, I'd click the side of the map, click an area, and it would bring me right back to the screen I was on. I tried rebooting, exiting and re-entering the game. I tried to enable the CLUA console but every time I'd punch in the required information in the .ini file it would REMOVE it automatically when I launched the game. To top it off I have to run it in comparability mode or the screen is off center.

So yeah, if I can't get this game to work right, I'll want a refund.
Post edited by Dee on

Comments

• CryoCryo Member Posts: 3
    Uninstalling and re-installing the game doesn't work. I read a review somewhere where a BioWare/Sword Coats developer disagreed that this game was buggy. Seriously, I'm a senior systems engineer in an IT dept, and I can tell you this software would have never shipped from most companies. BioWare/WOTSC must have low standards.
  • CryoCryo Member Posts: 3
    Well I fixed this ridiculous bug myself. I had to use the console to port me to the area and now I can move between areas normally.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Ok then... Maybe next time you could provide a few more details and a great deal less rage and then we may actually have a chance of not only helping you out, but actually figuring out what went wrong in the first place. As it is right now I have not nearly enough information to even start to try to solve the problem.
    meaglothCrevsDaakTJ_Hooker
  • azaltanazaltan Member Posts: 3
    I'm waiting for the god damn zoom lock feature since the release. Any solutions?
  • azaltanazaltan Member Posts: 3
    The biggest problem here is beamdog's incompetence.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Okay, this thread is woefully off-topic and unproductive. If you have actual bugs to report, start a new thread.
    meaglothCrevsDaakTresset
This discussion has been closed.