Skip to content

Can a fungy win this week?

lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
edited June 2014 in Off-Topic
Will be the five badgers enough to beat the mighty triumvirate (the Double-Millenium Wizard, the Bencromancer and the always untouchable MC Hamster) for a humble myconid? Place your bets please, Faites vos jeux!
  1. Who will win this week?19 votes
    1. Yes, but you must spam the forum with further 49887 comments for the extra 425 points.
      15.79%
    2. No, DMW will won, this mage's power is immense!
      15.79%
    3. No, BB(Big Ban) is unbeatable!
      10.53%
    4. No, Boo had his exercise, and he can bite us all in hard to reach places.
      21.05%
    5. Someone other with even more might
      15.79%
    6. Who cares with points and leaderboards?
      21.05%

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Know how you feel. I think all the soccer geeks are just giving eachother likes in those threads while everybody else isn't looking. (I've got my eyes on you two)
  • TarotMasterTarotMaster Member Posts: 147
    I love polls :)
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    The Myconid King! :D He'll come through yet! :P Get going!! :D
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    MC Hamster: Can't touch this

It's Hamster time!

nah, but in all seriousness I think you will come through! If Greece could make it to the knockout stages when all hope looked lost in 92nd minute, who could doubt a Fun Guy like yourself (plus I just gave your poll an insightful... you are on the right track!)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    edited June 2014
    HeHeHe. I actually vote for elminster because you don't become a legendary wizard for nothing. The experience tells me elminster is usually very active at the weekends. I usually don't visit this forum at Saturday and Sunday so you all have a great advantage. And to me elminster looks the most probable winner.

As for football, in order not to spoil to myself (I watch matches later than they are first broadcasted), I haven't opened the World cup thread since Monday so no additional reactions to/from Boo and elminster there.

But of course, I'll do my best to give you all the most excellent posts and comments;)

Edit: interesting, the auto correct on my tablet keeps calling elminster "dominated"
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited June 2014
    bengoshi said:

HeHeHe. I actually vote for elminster because you don't become a legendary wizard for nothing. The experience tells me elminster is usually very active at the weekends. I usually don't visit this forum at Saturday and Sunday so you all have a great advantage. And to me elminster looks the most probable winner.

As for football, in order not to spoil to myself (I watch matches later than they are first broadcasted), I haven't opened the World cup thread since Monday so no additional reactions to/from Boo and elminster there.

But of course, I'll do my best to give you all the most excellent posts and comments;)

Edit: interesting, the auto correct on my tablet keeps calling elminster "dominated"

Nah I'm not going to win this week. I honestly didn't even know I was in the top 3 until I saw this thread.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Tresset said:

The Wombat King will announce the release of the patch and skyrocket to the top!

(Disclaimer: @Tresset does not know when the patch will come out and is just making an unlikely guess to be silly. Wouldn't it be ironic if I was right, though, and they decided to give me the Clairvoyance badge?)

I added this option partially for exactly this reason. Cheers for the Wombat King!
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    I really don't know why I chosen that option! O,o

But I like this thread! ;P
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    @Metalloman‌ I see what you did there.
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    edited June 2014
    @bengoshi‌

IDK why tag didn't work the first time... :/
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    I never win D:
    *wistful sigh*
    @jackjack‌ Don't worry mate, I'm not even in the running ;)
    The field is highly equal. @bengoshi‌ one vote drawback is balanced with the fact, that he lead on the board :)
    As a moderator, I can see how many comments everyone post each day.

During this week, the list looks like:

Users Comments
    elminster 86
    bengoshi 73
    meagloth 70
    CrevsDaak 57
    lolien 54
    booinyoureyes 52

So, with this amount of comments @lolien‌ 's and @booinyoureyes‌ 's 293 and 241 points look very solid.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    It is incredible that every option right now has 3 votes exactly... except the one option that has 2... who is currently leading!
    Watch it be like KidCarnival or something with an awesome return from the internet grave
    What the hell. I'm on the board now... o.O
    CaloNord said:

FINALLY everyone has clapped eyes on you chest
    BAHAHA! These aren't for everyone. Only a select few ;) Hahahahaha
    CaloNord said:

Keep up posting, with an extra 425 points you could be the winner too!

(Now i must working on new jokes, this one is getting worn-out.)
    Jokes aside, there's a strong possibility we'll get a new moderator this week and he will suddenly win the contest. The moderator badge will give 500 points instantly.
    Hahaha Only 49886 comments to go! I'd better start a new thread ;) Hahaha Yea someone else will randomly cruise to the top! I stand by it being the Myconid though! :D Or Bengoshi when he gets Double Moderator, King of Moderators.
    edited June 2014
    Man I thought I was the all powerful mage. Bengoshi went from being like 60 ahead of me to being 100 ahead of me in like a day. Is Bengoshi another chosen of mystra perhaps? :p
    I appear to have advanced to fifth. What is going on? o.O
    edited June 2014
    CaloNord said:

I appear to have advanced to fifth. What is going on? o.O

Well for one thing you got a 250 likes badge. That by itself is 25 points.