Skip to content

Boo seriously needs to go on a diet!

kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
I'm not sure if it was part of a mod, or part of the original game, but Minsc did tell one of my PCs off for feeding Boo. (Has anyone else had this conversation?) This is what happened when I ignored him ... Boo is the one on the left.

Art by Johannes Holm on Coolvibe.com

Comments

• kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
    @Tresset I think you may be right - and there may be some more interactions along those lines in one of the banter packs,
    or as part of the Boo gets kidnapped plot in Unfinished Business
    @booinyoureyes I'm not exactly petite myself, and I'm struggling with my diet - so me and boo are in the same boat.

@CaloNord‌ Boo's a mean, not lean killing machine!
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    @kiwidoc‌ You'll get where you want to be in the end ;) Don't sweat it :) Society has unrealistically freaky expectation these days. I will never understand how people are expected to have proportion that anatomically impossible :O haha the same goes for hamsters!!

Look at Boo's glare would you?! He will wreck your sh#@.
    @Calonord - when I look at that flail I'm really, really glad I wear glasses ... hate to think what that would do to unprotected eyes!
    @kiwidoc‌ Bahahahaha! He really is Badass! Raised by Minsc though!! :D Minsc points, Boo flails.
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    edited June 2014
    That is a seriously adorable picture!
    It makes a cute desktop background as well.
    *cough* 1 week now... new record for me.

CaloNord it look like the mouse isn't happy with what you've got in the bottom right corner - he's gonna fill it full of arrows!
    OH GOD NO! Not the load of official rubbish from Suncorp bank and my general shortcuts folder!?! How could you not be pleased with that. Boo also seems to be staring directly at me. No matter where I go *shuffles left* His eyes keep following me *shuffles right*
    Good god I need to clean up that mess. It's shamefull I can't believe people can see it now... *shameful!*
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    CaloNord said:

Good god I need to clean up that mess. It's shamefull I can't believe people can see it now... *shameful!*

*tut tut*

It is too late. You have been judged.