Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Your favourite BG2 romance including the new enhanced edition characters?

124»

Comments

• SkitiaSkitia Member Posts: 357
    Aerie
    I agree his epilogue isn't to my liking. In contrast, I like Viconia's tragic epilogue and all the romance character's non-romanced epilogues as they have their own struggle to overcome.

• ShangerooShangeroo Member Posts: 84
    Viconia
    Heard a song on the radio this morning which made me think of the Jaheira romance. I can imagine my evil charname addressing Jaheira and her Harper friends:

"You want me to change? F U!, F U and you and you I hate your friends and they hate me too"

so sayeth the wise blackbear

gorgonzola
  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 437
    edited March 8
    Jaheira
    ThacoBell wrote: »
    I'd consider Rasaad's romance as the best if it didn't end in a complete diabolus ex machina. He gets it even worse than VIconia.

I agree. Based upon my understanding of Realms lore, Shar is pretty much as bad as it gets, turning families on each other via sleeper cell type operations, she exists to destroy hope and create misery, and she literally almost succeeds at ending the world - it never occurred to me that siding with Shar worshippers would have a positive outcome but in the EE a fairly balanced approach of being dubious towards Shar followers is made out to be revenge fuelled religious zealotry

• MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 495
    Jaheira
    ilduderino wrote: »
    ThacoBell wrote: »
    I'd consider Rasaad's romance as the best if it didn't end in a complete diabolus ex machina. He gets it even worse than VIconia.

I agree. Based upon my understanding of Realms lore, Shar is pretty much as bad as it gets, turning families on each other via sleeper cell type operations, she exists to destroy hope and create misery, and she literally almost succeeds at ending the world - it never occurred to me that siding with Shar worshippers would have a positive outcome but in the EE a fairly balanced approach of being dubious towards Shar followers is made out to be revenge fuelled religious zealotry

I typically encourage Rasaad to take over the monastery for a couple of reasons. Primarily, it frees me from having to dismiss him from the party, since he's not a bad buy, he's simply not typically right for my parties. However, also because I think the idea of those two goddesses being two sides of the same coin makes sense.

• KhyronKhyron Member Posts: 443
    Aerie
    Jaheira is an insufferable nag.
    Neera is a selfish brat and *
    Viconias ending sucks and feels forced, but otherwise good.
    Aerie is.. so much baggage, but overall the least annoying.
    Anomen is a dude.
    Dorn is a dude and *
    Rasaad is a dude and *
    Hexxat is dead.. imagine being intimate with a corpse, animated or not.. and *

* The voice overs for all 4 Beamdog NPC and especially the other NPC's included in their story is so bad i wanna stab my eardrums.

Especially the first encounter with Neera in the bridge district.. it's so horrendous it makes me angry it's even there.

The quality delivered makes me dislike and avoid these chars like the bubonic plague

Ardul
  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 437
    Jaheira
    Khyron wrote: »
    Hexxat is dead.. imagine being intimate with a corpse, animated or not.. and *

I imagine you are not a fan of the Twilight novels then

• KhyronKhyron Member Posts: 443
    Aerie
    Oh, no! I love me some boyband material boyo, with glittering skin and a brooding expression.. a dead one, to make it better.

If i had to make a choice, i'd take werewolf any day of the week.. despite you know.. a very real danger of being torn to pieces. I bet you werewolves smell better than animated corpses.

• AerieAerie Member Posts: 74
    Aerie
    Hexxat is dead.. imagine being intimate with a corpse, animated or not

Hexxat's a cutie tho :'(
    Jaheira is an insufferable nag.

Damn right she is!