Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Renfeld wouldn't talk to me.

I was hoping someone might be able to help me out.

I got the random encounter and Renfeld would not talk to me. This is my first playthrough of BG2 ever, so I wrote it off as just a one off named beggar in the street and went about my day. I just was wondering about what that building the in docks district was and found out that I've missed out on the Harper's quest line.

I tried adding his body to my inventory with EE Keeper, but that doesn't give me a dialog with the gentleman outside the Harper's area. I can't find any way to reset this quest line to allow me to have that random encounter again and get a chance at properly starting the quest. Is there some way I can manually start it?

I appear to not be alone in this problem, searching the forum led to finding this post which describes the same problem I had (within the spoiler tag): http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/425429#Comment_425429

Any help resolving this would be appreciated!

Comments