Skip to content

Who is your familiar?

2»

Comments

• CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    *cough*
    We have one of those, right over here. . . *nudges gently into new thread*

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/33189/the-food-thread?new=1

Now we can stop derailing this one AND you can help a simple fella out! ;)
  • IsandirIsandir Member Posts: 458
    abacus said:

This badass is Mungo... he's been following me around for nearly 30 years.
    He once appeared in a dream I had, and spoke with the epic voice of James Earl Jones.

I have a 1985 Santa Bear that survives at my parents' home in the US. He's missing his clothes and one eye, but he still has a place in the bed when I go back to visit...
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    My last familiar, Cleo, may she rest in peace.

• rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    We currently have two familiars - Rufus, a Turkish Van: image

and Kobe, a birman/chinchilla:

• Demonoid_LimewireDemonoid_Limewire Member Posts: 424
    meagloth said:

This is Buttershot, my familiar for over 10 years now(turns twelve come November), Still as skinny and aggressive as ever.(not really. But she's not exactly 18 charisma. she used to be like 6lbs but she's probably up to 10-12 now.) I know she looks fat, but she's just a Persian.

And she knows it. My parents had her declawed in front a long time ago.
    imageimage
    And this is her son, Spotter:
    imageimage
    He's like 8 years old now(ish), and much silkier. He hardly ever has a mat. He's a pacifist, unlike his mother. Come to think of it, we might have a Khalid/jahiera relationship going on here.
    And this is spotter's late brother, stripy:
    imageimage
    Unfortunately he has not been with us since.... 2010 I think, due to an unfortunate urinary track disease common in Persians, where high level of stress cause the urinary track to swell, and make it impossible to pee. This makes rearranging the furniture difficult, because that stresses cat(Persians are indoor, so the house is essentially the whole world). There is a pill that helps a little, but our 2 week trip to Colorado was to much for the poor boy. We had had him treated once before but we where not prepared to spend another $600 on him, much to my dismay. He was incredibly soft(emotionally and physically) and fat. The best pillow ever. He could never have enough love, that one. Though it was a while ago, we miss him.
    Sorry the pics aren't all great. It's hard to get a good expression from these guys. They hate having their picture taken, and the light is usually bad indoors. Also, stripy's pic where most likely taken by a small child on a crappy camera.

You chaotic neutral, brother?? Me too! I got TWO cats, and they 1,5 years old both (approximately). I have not a photo, because i wouldn't like to suddenly grab them, drag them before my laptop's webcamera, and shoot a photo of them; they would be scared to death! Yet, i have the hedgehog in my avatar! I photographed the little thing, it was easier to pick up and did not complain/hiss! And, i cannot decide which of them is the cutest for me! I love both my felines and hedgy all the same!
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited July 2014
    @Demonoid_Limewire‌ chaotic good. :)
    I just lied to the engine so I could get a cat.