Skip to content

What would you do if your pet developed super powers? And what would they be?

TarotMasterTarotMaster Member Posts: 147
edited July 2014 in Off-Topic
Both my pets are active and a bit needy. (One is a one year old cat, the other is a 3 year old Shitzu-Pomerainain) So i think Mind control and Super Speed would suit them well. I would train both of them in the art of seduction that way i can get free things.

Comments

• TarotMasterTarotMaster Member Posts: 147
    deltago said:

My pet already has a superpower. It's called shed hair to cover the ENTIRE couch with and not be bald. Most men would kill for that super power.

Baldness is my superb nightmare.... :(
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    My cats would get superpowers but that would be work.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    My pet amoeba would probably evolve into a gargantuan shoggoth and start engulfing the whole planet with goo. Everyone coming into contact with its body fluids will permanently change into oozes, jellies, puddings and slime girls.

The era of ooze draws nigh! >:D
  • DungeonnoobDungeonnoob Member Posts: 315
    My old pet smashed light bolts when he howled after females in their periods lol (english bullterrier)
  • Demonoid_LimewireDemonoid_Limewire Member Posts: 424
    My two cats are waking me up whenever i oversleep, especially when i have to run off to work. Their superpower is to meow so loudly, that i hear them even while snoozing deeply dreaming, even behind my locked door, windows closed, etc. My hedgehog's superpower is legendary speed (he's running around like sonic the hedgehog). And hide in shadows of epic skill. He can fit everywhere and hides anywhere you can imagine.
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    I don't have a pet at this time...

And if I did... Cats would generally be too lazy to do anything with them.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Considering my familiar, er, pet is named Monty, I suppose his superpower would be 5x backstab damage. What would I do? Whatever he wanted.
  • TarotMasterTarotMaster Member Posts: 147
    Behold! Nala the Bug Slayer!!!1 dun dun dahhhh!!
  • OneAngryMushroomOneAngryMushroom Member Posts: 564
    I am utterly convinced my cat has teleport. She ends up in places she has no earthy way to get to, On top of a open door thats 10 feet away from the nearest anything. Ends up in closed closets all the time. In the attic every now and again.
  • rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    Again, my cats already have superpowers. One is particularly skilled at Opening Locked Containers/Doors/Cupboards, and has the unearthly Wail of the Banshee. The other can Hide in Plain Sight, Devour Bugs, Spiders and Other Creatures and has a formidable +1 Tail of Smacking Faces.
  • kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
    edited July 2014
    @OneAngryMushroom all cats have the superpower Levitate. As a consequence of this they also have the power Sleep in Very Precarious Places This may explain how your cat gets to these places.

I used to have a Rottweiler named Max - he sadly died of old age. His superpower was "cast stinking cloud" - especially after he had been eating apple cores and/or cheese. His other superpower was "lifting the lid off pewter tankards and drinking the beer inside without spilling it". Ironically this made him popular amongst folk festival goers ... who then gave him apple cores and/or cheese.

Hubby just said "Max was a Rottweiler. He didn't need a super power".
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    My 8kg african feral cat had Slayer Form and of course dogs were his racial enemy.
  • Stargazer5781Stargazer5781 Member Posts: 183
    I don't know what his power would be, but he would be a villain.