Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Viconia Romance Dialogue Bug

Hi, if you have Viconia and Neera in the same party, the talk which should be about

Viconia:Its a strange time along the sword coast...

Is replaced with the argument dialogue between Neera and Viconia

Viconia:I dislike you half-elf, your shrill voice...

hook71

Comments

• vanatosvanatos Member Posts: 876
    just to add, my party has only really just escaped irenicus dungeon and went to neera wild mage camp firs time.

Mucking around now to see if i could fix it, i find that if i load a save AFTER this save (wild mage camp) and set the lovetalk back to 3, and force a talk with viconia, i do correctly get the dialogue "its a strange time along the sword coast"

So it seems a bug if this talk happens before wild mage camp with neera and viconia in party

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,595
    Not sure whether this is a big, is it possible this is just an extra dialogue and the other one will happen at some point?

CrevsDaak
    No, essentially "Its a strange time along the sword coast..." is replaced by Neera/viconia dialogue, as the next lovetalk is not "Its a strange time along the sword coast...".

After the Neera/Viconia Dialogue, i forced the lovetalk variable to go back to the lovetalk before "Its a strange time along the sword coast..." and then forced the timer to run-down, then i got "Its a strange time along the sword coast...".

So basically the neera/viconia banter replaces "Its a strange time along the sword coast..." (or is triggered in place of it) but the game thinks that ""Its a strange time along the sword coast..." actually happened

• hook71hook71 Member, Developer Posts: 563
    Could you upload a save with this problem, please.

edited August 2014
    sorry for late reply, here is my save

i run this
    CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("viconiaromance","GLOBAL",1)
    get the banter between viconia/neera
    Get the talk where viconia apologises about talking her experience with the farmer in beregost

Reloading that save again

If i Kick neera out first then run
    I get her
    Its a strange time along the sword coast..." then run
    Get the talk where viconia apologises about talking her experience with the farmer in beregost

Gate70
  • hook71hook71 Member, Developer Posts: 563
    Good catch! I've reported it in the bugtracker as issue 8921.

CrevsDaak