Skip to content

Viconia Romance Dialogue Bug

Hi, if you have Viconia and Neera in the same party, the talk which should be about

Viconia:Its a strange time along the sword coast...

Is replaced with the argument dialogue between Neera and Viconia

Viconia:I dislike you half-elf, your shrill voice...

hook71

Comments

• vanatosvanatos Member Posts: 876
    just to add, my party has only really just escaped irenicus dungeon and went to neera wild mage camp firs time.

Mucking around now to see if i could fix it, i find that if i load a save AFTER this save (wild mage camp) and set the lovetalk back to 3, and force a talk with viconia, i do correctly get the dialogue "its a strange time along the sword coast"

So it seems a bug if this talk happens before wild mage camp with neera and viconia in party
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Not sure whether this is a big, is it possible this is just an extra dialogue and the other one will happen at some point?
    CrevsDaak
    No, essentially "Its a strange time along the sword coast..." is replaced by Neera/viconia dialogue, as the next lovetalk is not "Its a strange time along the sword coast...".

After the Neera/Viconia Dialogue, i forced the lovetalk variable to go back to the lovetalk before "Its a strange time along the sword coast..." and then forced the timer to run-down, then i got "Its a strange time along the sword coast...".

So basically the neera/viconia banter replaces "Its a strange time along the sword coast..." (or is triggered in place of it) but the game thinks that ""Its a strange time along the sword coast..." actually happened
  • hook71hook71 Member, Developer Posts: 582
    Could you upload a save with this problem, please.
    edited August 2014
    sorry for late reply, here is my save

i run this
    CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("viconiaromance","GLOBAL",1)
    get the banter between viconia/neera
    Get the talk where viconia apologises about talking her experience with the farmer in beregost

Reloading that save again

If i Kick neera out first then run
    I get her
    Its a strange time along the sword coast..." then run
    Get the talk where viconia apologises about talking her experience with the farmer in beregost
    Gate70
  • hook71hook71 Member, Developer Posts: 582
    Good catch! I've reported it in the bugtracker as issue 8921.
    CrevsDaak