Skip to content

Best husband in the world.

kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
My husband has spent several days getting the hang of his new game "Star Citizens". He's been setting up the voice recognition and feedback. Today as I started to play BGEE he ambushed me with a wonderful trick. He gave a routine set of commands for shields and targeting, all the same as yesterday.

Then he just simply said "computer?"

A soft female voice replied saying "yes oh omnipresent authority figure".

I laughed so hard I forgot to press "save game!"

Just to clarify he's never played any of the BG games ... but he's shared an office with me playing them on my PC for over 15 years.

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Awesome! :)
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    edited July 2014
    Lol that so sweet of him :)
  • tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    Here.

I knew.my wife thinks this but i guess a compliment is always nice
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Hahahahaha! Oh boy, I always get wierded out when I sit in my living room talking to my computer! :O
  • tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    Awesome seal
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    @kiwidoc‌

Coran is my role model when it comes to women...

It was either him, Keldorn or Anomen...

My wife actually likes it when I put man-scara on... But I'm not as brave as Coran to go with the red and blue... Black is the only colour I do...

Please note, some kind of dressing up is going on when I wear man-scara. I don't wear man-scara more than once a year, I have no tattoos, piercings or body modifications in any way shape or form. My body is perfect as is. Thought I should clear that up...

(Although I may wear high heels as Gnomes like to feel a little bit taller now and again...)
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    @demented‌ oh boy, I could open a whole other conversation right here but it would be WILDLY in appropriate. . . :P

I had the flight sim set up for voice command once and I'm just like. . . . no, I'm not sitting in my living room while everyone GAZES at me because I'm talking to a pixel person.