Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

What Place in IWD 1 was your favourite? (possibility of spoilers obviously)

elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,207
I figured I'd make the first poll in this section of the forum. I'm just basically curious what was your favourite place in the game and why?

I couldn't include most of the places in Heart of Winter and nothing from Trials of the Lure master, so "Other" would apply there if you liked somewhere in those parts of the first game.

That and I guess Other counts as "show results".

What Place in IWD 1 was your favourite? (possibility of spoilers obviously) 72 votes

Easthaven
5%
Awong124artificial_sunlightJalilyDudo 4 votes
Kuldahar
29%
BelgarathMTHZeckulThe_New_RomanceRaistlin82hansoloTetraploidcmk24BlackravenJuliusBorisovButtercheeseCahirKorevas17NonnahswriterVarwulfsimplesFRUTZKFandraxxdustbubsyAliryokuElrandir 21 votes
Vale of Shadows/Kresselack's tomb
8%
RayisDJKajuruNoonDreadKhanArdulkiwidoc 6 votes
Temple of the Forgotten God
0%
Dragon's Eye
2%
Vonbek777atcDave 2 votes
Dorn's Deep (upper or lower)
15%
GalactygonronaldoDrugarMiridortatokEnialusMeliamnerecklessheartCoM_SolaufeinIsandirMarkyLasejix 11 votes
Wyrm's Tooth
6%
mch202kexikKamigoroshijackjackAerich 5 votes
Severed Hand
22%
CuvKriegerAvenger_teambgMathsorcererSedBelegCuthalionSylvus_MoonbowQuartzkcwiseShadowdemonMessiSkydogKerthalasryiaAlexisisinneedbooinyoureyes 16 votes
Lonelywood
2%
Kharadorelminster 2 votes
Other
6%
elementJonelethIrenicusAnduinWandering_Minstrelmeagloth 5 votes
booinyoureyesJuliusBorisovWandering_Minstrellolien

Comments