Skip to content

Icewind Dale Meme & GiF Thread: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    @Elrandir‌: Ohhhh, thanks :D
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    edited September 2014
    Funny you should say the characters are likable. I didn't like any of them, which is why I couldn't get into the movie.

And normally I don't get upset about this sort of thing, but since the movie was directed towards children as much as it was, I got a little bent out of shape because I felt it encouraged [fdja;d]

[fdja;d]: A word I can't think of and a thesaurus isn't helping. Not quite sleazy. It's literarily correct but has a negative connotation. It's like, not being very picky about lovers, or whatever. fuuuudge.
    Post edited by Quartz on
  • The_Potty_1The_Potty_1 Member Posts: 436
    Quartz said:

A word I can't think of and a thesaurus isn't helping. Not quite sleazy. It's literarily correct but has a negative connotation. It's like, not being very picky about lovers, or whatever. fuuuudge.

Promiscuity?
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    Quartz said:

Adul said:

Anybody want to link me to the wallpaper of this picture? Here's hoping it's not 800x600 xD

Only 1024x768 but the largest one I found ;)http://hdfons.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Icewind-Dale-Wallpaper-2.jpg
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Area-image-like wallpapers could be made by exporting the .TIS as .PNGs with NearInfity. Images are from 200x800 up to 2000x1800 I think, or maybe even 5000x4300... I dunno that.
  • Cr4zyJCr4zyJ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 208
    IF YOU DONT HAVE MINSC IN YOUR PARTY.... YOURE GOING TO HAVE A BAD TIME (make the sp ski instructor have his face paint... possibly a hampster)
  • MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037

Maybe it's just my imagination, but I always got the feeling that turn undead is infinetly more useful in IWD, especially in the forest labyrinth.

Do you mean the Fell Wood? That is IWD2...but your assessment is still accurate. There are enough undead in IWD to warrant extensive use of Turn Undead and the spell Undead Ward. Vale of Shadows...the third level of Dragon's Eye...Severed Hand...Tiers of the Dead in Upper Dorn's Deep....one part of Lower Dorn's Deep...Burial Isle...*under* Burial Isle (here, especially--ugh)...and the Catacombs in the Luremaster's Keep. I am certain I am forgetting something but you get the idea. Oh, wait--isn't there a section on that island where the Tribe of the Whale is located?