Skip to content

Icewind Dale Meme & GiF Thread: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    :(
  • Cr4zyJCr4zyJ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 208
    edited September 2014
    meagloth said:

@Cr4zyJ‌ image

------------------

@booinyoureyes‌ in thought I was going to hate frozen. I dislike Disney as a rule(but l love Pixar, of course) and it didn't look good. But when I saw it I didn't totally hate it. I don't really like it, but the songs are actually really catchy, and I can relate with wanting to stab people with magic icicles and subsequently run off into the mountains and become an evil lvl 80 I've dragon disciple with an ice castle, but after that there are some unfortunate character developments and I kinda tuned out when people started trying to save eachother.

Ihave to say if it had been a tragedy, and the prince had gotten the throne, the one girl had stayed in her castle and the little person died it would have become one of my favorite movies ever.

Unfortunately Disney has a target audience, and it isn't me.

Oh well.

Almost on topic, this is good for a laugh:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-26759342

Yyyyyyyeeeesssss.... YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! *looks with adoring eyes* are you my meme generator!?

Also do I have permission to use this glorious photo?
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited September 2014
    Cr4zyJ said:

meagloth said:

@Cr4zyJ‌ image

------------------

@booinyoureyes‌ in thought I was going to hate frozen. I dislike Disney as a rule(but l love Pixar, of course) and it didn't look good. But when I saw it I didn't totally hate it. I don't really like it, but the songs are actually really catchy, and I can relate with wanting to stab people with magic icicles and subsequently run off into the mountains and become an evil lvl 80 I've dragon disciple with an ice castle, but after that there are some unfortunate character developments and I kinda tuned out when people started trying to save eachother.

Ihave to say if it had been a tragedy, and the prince had gotten the throne, the one girl had stayed in her castle and the little person died it would have become one of my favorite movies ever.

Unfortunately Disney has a target audience, and it isn't me.

Oh well.

Almost on topic, this is good for a laugh:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-26759342

Yyyyyyyeeeesssss.... YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! *looks with adoring eyes* are you my meme generator!?

Also do I have permission to use this glorious photo?
    Well duh. Do whatever you want with it. Why else would I make it?