Who is your BG waifu/ husbando?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315

Ahahahah, @elminster‌: watch out for your hat! XD

Don't worry I always keep a few spares lying around just in case :p
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Silke, thespian extraordinaire
  • SniiiimonSniiiimon Member Posts: 153
    Aerie. Hands down. She reminds me of my ex... whom I'm still very much in love with.

*sigh*

Anyway, I've always liked Aerie, for reasons I've stated in... some other thread. Way back when.

I'm also quite fond of Mazzy.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Oh. Oops. I voted xan. I just actually read the description. I don't have a crush on xan, he's just my favorite character.
    Well, probably arie or imoen, but I'm not sure.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    A mix of Rasaad and Viconia would be the one .
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    Valygar, I think.
    Quiet, introspective, sensitive, reliable.
  • BladeDancerBladeDancer Member Posts: 477
    Aerie may have some haters, but I got a soft spot for her
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520

Also, I wasn't aware Rasaad was so popular but I guess it does make sense.
    I still haven't played his romance, gonna be my time to finally get around to playing a druid charname, maybe.

You'll want to hack your druid into good-alignment as opposed to True Neutral, as Rasaad will only romance good girls. ;)
  • ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
    edited September 2014
    Imoen.
    I have a thing for smart, cute and mischievous/playful, girl-next-door types. And that pink hair is the cherry on top.

Aerie is pretty too but a bit too low on confidence for my tastes. And a bit too much drama for me.
    Jaheira is too "on-top" and dominant as well. She feels more like a mother or elder sister.
    Viconia is hot but you know that she's the girl that will use you and dump you. And be a general bitch.

You are not getting bored with Imoen.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited September 2014
    @Abi_Dalzim‌ I love that first elf portrait. I use it a lot. I also like the last one. I'll definitely use these, thanks.
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    How to post images:
    1. Upload them somewhere (I personally like to use dA' stash function).
    2. Rightclick on your image and click "Save image URL" (may be different on your browser).
    3. Write this down in your post (exchange [ ] for < >): [img src="X" width=Ypx]
    4. Exchange the X for the image's address you copied earlier.
    5. Exchange the Y for whatever size you prefer. The px determines that it's pixels.
    6. Enjoy :D

Also, crediting artists is important.
    If you don't know where the image is from, use Google's backwards image search. In Chrome you simply right-click on the image and select "Search for image in Google", will probably different in other browsers.

• Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    @Buttercheese: I took them all from @LadyRhian‌ 's Portrait thread, but didn't note down the artists because I was only interested in my own use at the time. I suppose I could go hunt them down now if it's really important.
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Always credit the artist.
    We get really pissed when someone reposts our stuff but no one knows we put all those hours of work in there (not to mention the many many years of practice). Unless of course, an artist states otherwise (I personally always watermark my pictures because of this).