Skip to content

Greywolf couldn't handle the squirrels

TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
I should make a compilation of all the hilarious moments I get, there are just so many. This one tops them all though, I had to stop playing just to catch my breath.

The squirrels came from a wild surge, btw.

Edit: I also ended up reloading, because Greywolf ran into a couple of spawned wolves and one of them attacked him, getting a critical hit and stealing the xp. XD
BlackravenmeaglothronaldoRAM021elminsterrufus_hobartatcDaveDreadKhanElrandirThe_New_RomanceSCARY_WIZARDCrevsDaakbadbromanceNonnahswriterMoomintroll[Deleted User]lunarKoyote

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Hilarious indeed!

Greywolf may be aware that (some versions of) polymorph cause a transformation into a squirrel but will eventually wear off ... at which point he might be facing a lot of enemies. He's running to escape before they all transform back into enraged Ogres (or whatever)!

OTOH ... if squirrels start attacking you IRL, then that means they've probably got rabies. That's a pretty good reason to exit promptly.
    RAM021The_New_Romance
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Tresset said:

@Gallowglass‌ Squirrels with rabies are EXTREMELY rare. Rabies is mainly found in other animals. Trust me on that one.

Actually yes, I already knew that. Any mammal can catch it in theory, but (depending on what country you're in) the main reservoirs are almost always either bats or dogs. (But heck, maybe in the FR the reservoir is squirrels, and maybe Greywolf knows that.)
    Tresset said:

Speaking of which I actually got a rabies vaccine because of my work with wild animals. It doesn't make me immune to the virus but makes treatment after exposure much easier and less painful. I have never needed that treatment yet either, thankfully.

Ouch. Good luck in continuing not to catch it. Luckily for me, it's not prevalent where I am.
    RAM021
  • NexusNexus Member Posts: 19
    That is highly amusing. Death by squirrel(s).
    CrevsDaak
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    We get the odd distemper problem, but it mostly afflicts racoons, resulting in more getting run over. They get slow and dumb, and I have had to discourage a couple from hanging around... don't want them bothering my cats! They normally avoid cat territory, but again, distemper = real dumb.
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,579
    I've never seen Greywolf get a morale failure before, no matter how many times I bash him with halberds and 2-handed swords.
    Elrandir
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    edited September 2014
    Not surprised. Greywolf is not the only villain defeated by them. :-)
    Blackravenrufus_hobart
  • ForgottenMythForgottenMyth Member Posts: 60
    Another victory for Squirrel Girl!
    lunarElrandir
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited September 2014

I've never seen Greywolf get a morale failure before, no matter how many times I bash him with halberds and 2-handed swords.

Its possible but unlikely. His morale breaking point is 2 so its unlikely to happen.
    lunar