Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Who is the wickedest witch of all?

booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,162
edited October 2014 in Off-Topic
Of these pop culture icons, which witch (see what I did there?) is your favorite?

Was checking out that topic about Gandalf on this forum, and realized I wasn't really a fan of his compared to other wizards. Then I got to thinking which wizard (outside of Baldur's Gate of course) was really my favorite. Would like to get a feel for everyone's favorites and maybe discuss why. A lot of choices, so I ended up making two polls, one for witches and one for wizards.

similar poll for greatest wizard: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/35198/which-of-these-wizards-is-the-coolest#latest

edit: DERP DERP DERP Second Morgan le Fay is actually Melisandre from Game of Thrones

Who is the wickedest witch of all? 34 votes

Maleficent
11%
ShadowHunterDJKajuruCoryNewbNight_Watch 4 votes
The Wicked Witch of the West
8%
elminsterAristillius[Deleted User] 3 votes
Sabrina the Teenage Witch
2%
MERLANCE 1 vote
Zatanna
0%
Willow Rosenburg
11%
TheElfmysterymeepmeaglothabacus 4 votes
Hermione Granger
11%
deltagotypo_tillybooinyoureyesThePlanarTraveler 4 votes
Morgan le Fay
17%
MoomintrollkcwiseNonnahswriterFinneousPJkaguanadunbar 6 votes
Morgan le Fay
5%
TuthRavenslight 2 votes
Samantha Stephens of Bewitched
5%
BelgarathMTHSharGuidesMyHand 2 votes
Just show me the results
23%
DrugarMathsorcererrufus_hobartOneAngryMushroomJuliusBorisovKidCarnivalTeflonNimran 8 votes
Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
[Deleted User]deltagoNonnahswriterJuliusBorisovMoomintrollkaguanaRavenslightTeflonCrevsDaaklolienAristillius

Comments