Skip to content

[Not An Issue] knights of solamnia bug

BaptorBaptor Member Posts: 341
edited October 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
I am a mage, I have finished the Planar Sphere quest and now own said Sphere. I already have my apprentices and they are busy making me items. The Knights have asked me to help them go home. The quest is in my journal

But.

I can't talk to Ribald or the Order about them. The dialogue option isn't there. I don't remember if I asked Teos about it or not. If I haven't, is there any way to finish this quest?
Post edited by Troodon80 on

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Have you tried going to the Adventurer's Mart?
  • BaptorBaptor Member Posts: 341
    Troodon80 said:

Have you tried going to the Adventurer's Mart?

Yes, I talked to Ribald. The option does not appear in his dialogue.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    edited October 2014
    You also need to talk to Teos about the Knights, he'll recommend that you seek out Ribald. I think you only get one or two chances to ask him, otherwise I think you only have the option of going to the Radiant Heart. I'm not sure I'd consider it a bug, if it is then it's a legacy bug. Someone else would need to make that call, though. It could be working as designed.

Tagging @Dee.

As a way around this, you can use the console and copy/paste this command:

C:SetGlobal("SolamnicKnights","GLOBAL",1)
    That should allow you to talk to Ribald.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    edited October 2014
    There is an alternative, the Prelate at the Radiant Heart. Won't return them home but gives them another option.
    (& ninja'd - agree with all that Troodon has said)
    Post edited by Gate70 on
  • BaptorBaptor Member Posts: 341
    Thank you Troodon80, I think I missed my chance with Teos. I used the command you gave and it worked. They are home again. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.