Skip to content

What are *your* stats? (What class do you qualify for?)

124»

Comments

• ZanianZanian Member Posts: 332
    I used the calculator @Moomintroll provided, because I'm not nearly objective of myself enough to come up with the stats.

STR: 16
    INT: 17
    WIS: 10
    DEX: 12
    CON: 12
    CHA: 9

Military trained with a history of body-building and a member of Mensa since the age of 13. Extremely antisocial, so would've guessed even lower CHA. Practically born senile, hence relatively low WIS score.
    Artist by trade now, so bit bummed there weren't any questions about artsy stuff, which could have buffed my DEX score a bit I think. =)

... I'm a bit of a natural min-maxer, lol.
  • Eadwyn_G8keeperEadwyn_G8keeper Member Posts: 541
    edited October 2014

Well, I used this stats calculator http://www.kevinhaw.com/add_quiz.php

Strength------13
    Dexterity------14
    Constitution---12
    Intelligence----16
    Wisdom-------15
    Charisma------9

Possibly a Cleric-Mage-Thief with a few Tomes. The sort of character you might find hanging around an academic setting that is actually allied with Illuminati underground activities... Not quite an Indiana Jones but maybe more like a Joseph Campbell type.

That is actually not too far off the truth imho. I used to work in the Whitewater Adventure Travel world for @5 yrs. Was a Caretaker at a Spiritual Retreat for 7 years. And, as for intelligence, I scored in the top 2% of all those taking the test when I received my Secondary English Education Certificat

Post edited by Eadwyn_G8keeper on
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited October 2014
    Zanian said:

Practically born senile,

Aren't most people?
    Post edited by meagloth on
  • GespenstGespenst Member Posts: 31
    I rolled 3d6 six times and got:

Str 12
    Con 8
    Dex 11