Skip to content

Questions: Finished BG 1..

unhidemymenusunhidemymenus Member Posts: 39
But BG2 isn't available for iphone yet, and I would like to continue on.

If I get it on my computer is there a way to import my party from my phone?

If I buy it for my mac (and BG 2 come out for iphones), can I then download it on my phone for free too? Or would this considered a separate purchase?

I would prefer to play on my phone because I play in class. Thanks
Post edited by Metalloman on

Comments

• unhidemymenusunhidemymenus Member Posts: 39
    Is this in the wrong section?
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited October 2014
    @Heindrich, can you move this to a better place?

The purchase is separate for ipad/mac/pc/tablet and you can move your saves between platforms.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited October 2014
    Or @Metalloman‌, @mlnevese‌.

So you can copy your saved game from your phone to another platform, and i'm sure, that there's a guide somewhere on the forum for this.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited October 2014
    Unfortunately buying for mobile and PC are separate purchases. You should be able to import your character from your phone, you can get files off an iOS device via iFunBox(is that the right link?)
    But you shouldn't have to worry about if for very long. The 1.3 patch bringing bg2 to the App Store should be out.... Soon. Sooner than yesterday, anyway. But close.
  • ElzarathElzarath Member Posts: 173
    Nimran said:

Youth really is wasted on the young. I wish I had paid attention in class, now that I've already graduated.

Uncanny, had the EXACT same thought today myself
  • artificial_sunlightartificial_sunlight Member Posts: 601
    I don't, we gamed all school long. And still got the job I always wanted!

Now on-topic :P
    edited October 2014
    Nimran said:

You play during class? Instead of paying attention to the teacher? :D

Youth really is wasted on the young. I wish I had paid attention in class, now that I've already graduated.
    um I'm 25 and I game during my ez classes. Namely liberal studies and materials science (any course that's not engineering..)

But ya that's cute advice I'll take note. It would be a shame if I squandered my mid 20's by missing out on liberal studies lmao

Is there any ballpark for a release date then for iphones?
  • atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,154
    It should be fine on iPhones. Its been out in iOS for a while now. I'm sure it plays better on iPad, but it should WORK on iPhone.
    atcDave said:

It should be fine on iPhones. Its been out in iOS for a while now. I'm sure it plays better on iPad, but it should WORK on iPhone.

See now here's a guy who shouldn't skip liberal studies. 2/10 for reading comprehension.

I'm talking about baldurs gate 2, which is not out yet. I have finished BG 1 on my phone

No it is not out

http://imgur.com/JfU3rHd