Skip to content

Whats the latest?

Has any new info come out yet? Was hoping there would be more info on how beta applications were dealt with and if to expect one at all?

Are we any closer to release?
Any news on the new kits?

If this comes across as ignorant,lazy and or impatient it is sincerely not meant to be.

Comments

• FrogmanFrogman Member Posts: 153
    It looks like only 1 new kit is confirmed. No word on what the kit is, though.

But we did get the official release date!!!!!

"when it's ready"
  • urbanwarlordurbanwarlord Member Posts: 12
    Ahh thats one of my questions at least answered lol :)

1 new kit is better than no new kits that is for sure!
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    molloy said:

But on the other hand, one new kit isn't that many new kits...

But on the other hand, there weren't any kits to start with and we get all the kits from Baldur's gate. So that's many 'new' kits right there.
  • molloymolloy Member Posts: 105
    SionIV said:

molloy said:

But on the other hand, one new kit isn't that many new kits...

But on the other hand, there weren't any kits to start with and we get all the kits from Baldur's gate. So that's many 'new' kits right there.
    All right, if you see it that way: infinite as many is quite a lot.
    In fairness i see all the kits as new kits, but one does seem a little unfair? If thats the word.

But anyway no mention on how beta invites have been dealt with? I.e invites have been sent on wednesday or only the first 200 that preordered get one etc?

Would be nice to stop checking my mail every 20 mins only to be disappointed :P
    Thanks for the info, been checking both guess im one of the unlucky ones ^^
  • FrogmanFrogman Member Posts: 153
    Oh, I should have mentioned that the brilliant @elminster‌ is going to release a pack of new never before seen kits at launch. So that should be fun!
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited October 2014
    Frogman said:

Oh, I should have mentioned that the brilliant @elminster‌ is going to release a pack of new never before seen kits at launch. So that should be fun!

That is the plan anyways (though it would be more accurate to say the majority of them have never before been implementing as far as I'm aware). I'm aiming for 8-9 kits at this point, but either way it will still be community (aka beta) testing before any kind of official release. I'm bound to have overlooked something.
    Post edited by elminster on
  • RAM021RAM021 Member Posts: 403
    Sed said:

Latest news: It's Icy, Windy and full of Dales :)

Actually, unfortunately Dale levels remain unchanged :(
  • DetectiveMittensDetectiveMittens Member Posts: 235
    RAM021 said:

Sed said:

25% more Ice certain seems to compensate for the unchanged Dale. If they fiddled with the Dale levels it could change the integrity of Wind content.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Sed said:

Curse Auril for this ever present cold and ice! :p
  • RAM021RAM021 Member Posts: 403

RAM021 said:

Sed said:

25% more Ice certain seems to compensate for the unchanged Dale. If they fiddled with the Dale levels it could change the integrity of Wind content.
    I would think the addition of an 'Ice Pit' would greatly make up for the lack of any Dale increase without adversely affecting increased Ice & Wind...