Skip to content

IWDEE is on gog.com

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
http://www.gog.com/game/icewind_dale_enhanced_edition

Congratulations, everyone! Congratulations, developers! Congratulation, gamers!

Comments

• CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    Wooohoooo! :)
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    bengoshi said:

http://www.gog.com/game/icewind_dale_enhanced_edition

Congratulations, everyone! Congratulations, developers! Congratulation, gamers!

Congratulations, @bengoshi‌! Congratulations, Mom! Congratulations, smelly old guy who lives on the street corner near my house!
  • CluasCluas Member Posts: 355
    Let's celebrate :D
  • tarasistarasis Member Posts: 20
    Good to see it there right off the bat. Congrats on the release guys.
  • maizamaiza Member Posts: 5
    why it took so long for the others?
  • MorokianeMorokiane Member Posts: 10
    I would have for it through gog instead of beamdog preorder if I'd known
  • FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    edited October 2014
    And in case anyone is curious, it seems GOG's price is closely matching the currency exchange rate of USD <> AUD for you Aussies that are out there.
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    It seems to be right for UK pounds too. $20 = £12:50.
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968
    edited November 2014
    Why not just buy directly from Beamdog? There's no need to go through some third party, and Beamdog will no doubt make more money from the sale. Which will allow them to come up with some other game. I'm kind of kicking myself for not buying the first two directly from them, rather than going through Steam.
  • MorokianeMorokiane Member Posts: 10
    Belanos said:

Why not just buy directly from Beamdog? There's no need to go through some third party, and Beamdog will no doubt make more money from the sale. Which will allow them to come up with some other game. I'm kind of kicking myself for not buying the first two directly from them, rather than going through Steam.

GOG doesn't force an installer that downloads the game and they give goodies like Mastering Melee & Magic, Survival Guide to the North, 5 wallpapers, and 5 avatars.
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968
    Morokiane said:

GOG doesn't force an installer that downloads the game and they give goodies like Mastering Melee & Magic, Survival Guide to the North, 5 wallpapers, and 5 avatars.

Well the installer is a pretty minor issues, and having it on your system will allow you get future titles from Beamdog easily. And you don't need to buy the game from GOG in order to get the manuals, you can download those freely from Beamdog as well. So the only thing you miss out on is the wallpapers and avatars. So ask yourself, how important are those really?

• RAM021RAM021 Member Posts: 403
    Morokiane said:

GOG doesn't force an installer that downloads the game

Neither does Beamdog.