Skip to content

Alignment management

RagnarrRagnarr Member Posts: 24
Hi,

I am a bit tire of playing always with the same good align players and feel sorry to leave Dorn or Edwin behind. I would like to include evil character in my party of mostly neutral without having to deal with too many issues. Is this viable? Any mixed party example out there?

Thanks
Post edited by Ragnarr on

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,266
    Hexxat and Dorn fight with most of the good aligned characters IIRC. It shouldn't be too hard to take an evil character or two if you have mostly neutral party members. You just have to be careful that the good and evil ones don't fight. Some get along and some don't.
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    Pretty easy, since rep gains aren't as common in BG2 as they are in BG1.
  • RagnarrRagnarr Member Posts: 24
    I am a F/M true neutral and plananing on keeping Jaheira, Imoen and Minsc for sure. I like Ajentis but good alignment? Can switch Branwen for Viconia and would love to have Dorn on board.......In fact, I think I would like to have that kind of party if manageable:

ME (FM)
    DOrn
    Jaheira
    Viconia
    Minsc
    Imoen

What do you think? WOuld anger management be a serious issue?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,739
    Looks fine. In that party there won't be conflicts, only check your reputation so that good Minsc and evil Dorn and Vikky don't leave.