Skip to content

#10549 [iOS] Encumbered weight numbers should not be blurred

_Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
edited November 2014 in IWD:EE Bugs (v1.4.0)
When that number becomes yellow or red ( on the backpack to the left of the inventory page ), it is impossible to read.
Post edited by _Luke_ on

Comments

(joking this is serious)
  • _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    @Aedan‌ Any confirmation?
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    edited November 2014
    @Gate70 @Cerevant @Jalily‌
    Can you please take a look? It seems that the Weight number is pixelated in the Inventory screen.
    I tried to reproduce this issue with Windows, but with no success, so I think that it could be iOS related.

@Luke93‌
    At first you attached an useful screenshot that properly showed the nature of the issue, but now it seems that you removed it. Can you attach it again?
    edited November 2014
    @Aedan‌ I did remove nothing...... I can see my attachment..... I think you have to be logged in to see the screenshot...
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,872
    edited November 2014
    Looks like it is more iPad than language. Here is what I see, on iPad 2, compared to PC.
    (Android looks similar to PC
    (& it looks similar in BGII:EE)
    edited November 2014
    @Gate70‌ then it is probably related to the iPad 2 ( I'm playing the game on that device.....)
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    edited November 2014
    @Gate70: I can confirm this on iPad AIR...was going to post about this tonight actually. I would assume this affects all iPads then since the only two screen types are Retina (3 - Air2) and Non-Retina (iPad and iPad 2). Since you've got this confirmed on iPad 2 and I'm confirming on iPad Air, I'd guess all are affected.

Does NOT happen on either BG1 or BG2. Those are clean on iPad Air.
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    I can also confirm this on iPad 2. Also happens on my iPhone 5s