Skip to content

Petrification question

I've problem with petrification. Anomen was petrified during The Cult of the Unseeing Eye quest. I've tried to reverse this status with the proper spell, Stone to Flesh, but i couldn't do anything, because Anomen wasn't longer targatable.
Is it an issue or after some minutes the petrefication becomes irreversible?

Comments

• SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    You should just use the spell on his statue standing where ever he got petrified. If the statue was shattered then he is permanently dead.
  • Aldeb4ranAldeb4ran Member Posts: 10
    i can't select or target the statue, this is the problem!! :(
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    so the spell cursor is grey when over the statue?
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    If there is a statue there should be a ring (blue ring?) at it's feet, that's what you want to click.
    I know, but there is not longer a ring at it's feet. There was there for some minutes, and than disappear
    Yes, spell cursor is grey when over the statue!! When the battle was finish i can select the Anomen Statue, but after some minute, just the time to finish the dungeon and pick up the monster's loot, he became untargatable! What can i do?
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    edited November 2014
    @Aldeb4ran‌ could you zip and attach a save please so this can be investigated.
    Thanks
    edit, & can you namedrop me if you do, otherwise I might not notice
    This is the save. Thank you!!
    save.zip 613.7K
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    edited November 2014
    OK, I can see 3 differences between him in that save and a save where I deliberately petrified him. Changing all 3 items causes a crash, but if I do one of them it appears to be OK. See if this works for you @Aldeb4ran‌

I can't tell why it happened in the first place, will see if I can work that out now.
    Thanks
    Thank you! Now it works!!