Skip to content

[MOD] Scales of Balance is compatible with IWD:EE

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited September 2015 in IWD:EE Mods
The user and all related content has been deleted.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• Gulthias_AmarsonGulthias_Amarson Member Posts: 28
    Multiclass kits?!

Sir, your mod simply gets better and better. Time to clear out my old install and drop this sucker in.
  • Gulthias_AmarsonGulthias_Amarson Member Posts: 28
    Multiclass kits?!

Sir, your mod simply gets better and better. Time to clean out the old install and slot this sucker in.
  • DawgliciousDawglicious Member Posts: 221
    edited November 2014
    I installed this onto my IWDEE and I am unsure if it is working? It would seem that the changes to proficiency names isn't working, so currently "Short Bow" is what was supposed to be "Bows" and so forth. Also the descriptions do not seem to be updating to reflect the new 4 point system, like they do when used in BGEE.

Also, where would I go to activate the multi-class kits?

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2014
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    Happy to help out with a cool mod like this :)
    edited November 2014
    One other thing to note: The EE versions have the option to right click on abilities to read a more in-depth description of what they do. Would you be able to implement this for the new abilities, such as cantrips or the Bladesong ability?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Umber_HulkUmber_Hulk Member Posts: 2
    Love this mod and the new kits. I was looking forward to trying out the new proficiency system and making a Sniper character but it crashes on character generation. Clean install with only SoB installed. Generating a character with the new Sniper kit - when I click "Done" when setting up the Sniper weapon proficiencies it always crashes completely. Weirdly seems to only happen with the Sniper kit though...
    edited November 2014
  • AudacesAudaces Member Posts: 57
    My Half-orc Kensai could not pick any proficiency points...
    edited November 2014
  • Umber_HulkUmber_Hulk Member Posts: 2
    Awesome, it's working great now! This mod is amazing. Potential bug - my two marksmen randomly fully healed themselves when they had a few hitpoints left. Only noticed it after it happened though so I can't re-create it, but there was definately no magic/resting/potions involved.
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    link in op is dead atm
  • Swifty_MageeSwifty_Magee Member Posts: 229
    edited November 2014
    Found a few related to Cantrips and Mage spells:

Gnome Illusionist/Thief Bedazzle Special Ability - incorrect description
    Mage Cantrip icon - incorrect description
    Mage Cantrip spells - no descriptions
    Rabbit creature spawned when using Conjure Rabbit Cantrip spell - wrong descriptive text when you highlight items (when you hold down the Tab key, instead of saying "Rabbit" and giving the creature's HP, it shows a line of text)
    edited November 2014
    Multi-class spellbook graphics error - both "The Art of the Bladesong" and "Secrets of the Spellfilchers" have a book graphic when you open the books that obstructs your view and scrolls down with you when you read.
    Stiffen Bones Cantrip spell dialog - when casting Stiffen Bones spell on an enemy, several lines of text will appear in the dialog box.
    @subtledoctor About the book graphic problem: the new version of the Duskblade kit was just released and kensai said that he was able to fix his book graphic problem. You may want to ask how he fixed it if you get stumped.
  • BladesBlades Member Posts: 167
    Love the mod Subtledoctor. Huge works like this are AWESOME! Thanks for splitting it up, allowing us to pick n choose what we want to utilize.

Where will the tomes and totems be located? Being a longtime PnP player, a lover of the Elves Handbook and The Elves of Evermeet kits, looking forward to trying the Bladesinger and Spellfilcher.
    Avenger Druid Shapeshift Boring Beetle weapon error - after shapeshifting into a Boring Beetle, there are two "Shapeshift: Natural Form" icons. The first one is a dark blue human outline icon, and choosing this changes your character back into their normal form but your character will retain the Boring Beetle's pincer attacks. If you choose the second Natural Form ability, which is a lighter blue human icon surrounded by a light-blue aura, you will change back to your normal form with the correct weapons in your weapon slots.
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,433
    @subtledoctor‌ I've found a small issue. The attack rate of the longbow "Messenger of Sseth +1" (BOWMESS.ITM) has been reduced from 3 APR to 1.5 APR without updating the item description.
    edited December 2014
    @subtledoctor My Avenger Druid can also shapeshift into a white wolf. It seems like in addition to the elementals (which seem to be working fine, so no problem there), they are also getting the generic shapeshifting forms average non SoB druids get. You might want to check the other SoB Druid kits as well if this is something you want to change.

I don't actually have a problem with it, to be honest. I never really had a desire to shapeshift in these games until installing SoB and learning that Avengers can turn into elementals, which immediately sounded awesome, and it is! Now, I'm shapeshifting a ton and loving it! I don't know what it would do for balance, but I'd be all in favor for letting every Druid kit have a generic form or two in addition to their kit-specific forms.
    @Blades The multi-class books are located in Kuldahar in Oswald Fiddlebender's shop (the gnome in the airship who sells potions). There are two books and a number of stones, and they can all change your characters into specific multi-classes if they meet the requirements.
  • BladesBlades Member Posts: 167

@Blades The multi-class books are located in Kuldahar in Oswald Fiddlebender's shop (the gnome in the airship who sells potions). There are two books and a number of stones, and they can all change your characters into specific multi-classes if they meet the requirements.

Excellent. Thanks!