Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Greeting HC and solo players

TangenteTangente Member Posts: 11
edited November 2014 in New Members Welcome Area
Hi everyone, I am quite new player but I am already looking for some hardcore no-reload and/or solo walkthrought the whole trilogy. Probably take some time but meh.. :) Now I can pretty surely finish BGEE in two dayes. In BG2EE I am in third chapter and I never played ToB yet so still much is ahead of me.

So far my favorit classes are Sorcerer (maybe Dragon Disciple) and Ranger/Cleric multiclass. They suit my swift playstyle. I am not fond of Mages because those learning from scrolls, memorizing etc. Ranger/Cleric has at least a lot of spell slots.

Well I hope that this forum brings me some new tips and insight into the game. :)

Blackravenlolien

Comments