Skip to content

[Deleted User] - The user and all related content has been deleted.

DullSkullTheSecondDullSkullTheSecond Member Posts: 243
edited December 2014 in Site Resources
Please tell me the reason for removing all the comments etc made by now banned users? It ruins a lot of older threads where good answers(lots of likes, agrees and whatnot) are marked as "The user and all related content has been deleted" and can't be read. Would probably make the forums less cluttered if questions already asked and answered did not look like a swiss cheese.

I sadly can't provide a link but there was this one discussion where where the thread was created by a banned user and probably another banned user was very active in the thread making it impossible to know the answer to the original question or the following questions.

This is not that thread but one I fished up by googling: "The user and all related content has been deleted.". It explains the problem better than my own explanation.

https://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/15998/generic-gauntlets
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• DullSkullTheSecondDullSkullTheSecond Member Posts: 243
    Had a suspicion of that but now I know, thank you.
  • DullSkullTheSecondDullSkullTheSecond Member Posts: 243
    dib said:

Apparently if you say the users name three times in front of a mirror at midnight you'll be able to read the users posts for 1 hour. But after you go to bed and wake up the next morning you'll wake up in a strange cold place, a chill will run down your spine as you'll soon realise that someone has turned down the heat in your bedroom! And... stolen your slippers! And as you rub your newly awoken eyes you'll spot something written on the wall. A message; "[Deleted User] - The user and all related content has been deleted.", written with a permanent marker! The horror... the horror...

But how can I know the users name? :/
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Speak not the names of the Elder Posters! The consequences for your sanity and the safety of the world could be horrifying!
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725

dib said:

Apparently if you say the users name three times in front of a mirror at midnight you'll be able to read the users posts for 1 hour. But after you go to bed and wake up the next morning you'll wake up in a strange cold place, a chill will run down your spine as you'll soon realise that someone has turned down the heat in your bedroom! And... stolen your slippers! And as you rub your newly awoken eyes you'll spot something written on the wall. A message; "[Deleted User] - The user and all related content has been deleted.", written with a permanent marker! The horror... the horror...

But how can I know the users name? :/
    The only way for you is to find other threads with comments by this user and find there quotes of his comments, for e.g., http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/260351/#Comment_260351