• StormvesselStormvessel Member Posts: 654
    BLACKGUARD BHAALSPAWN

photo Karzhinto.jpg
  • GarrusN7GarrusN7 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 155

GarrusN7 said:

Shit... is that... Shepard?
    did you make him yourself?
    im so downloading it!

Glad you like it, though I did not make it myself. I think it's actually supposed to be a short haired Hawke from DA:2, judging by the armor and scars/paint, but definitely thought it fit well for my fighter->thief pc. Pictures are a huge part of the character for me, even in pnp games. I always use the keeper to change portraits during the... (note: actual spoiler with the pictures below)
    Drow transformation in the underdark.
    image Cailean Quick image Minsc image Rasaad image Aerie image Imoen image Neera
    It is very awesome transition.
    mind if i use them?
    Even though i already barely killed irenicus, i still plan on replaying the game
  • ScotGaymerScotGaymer Member Posts: 526
    GarrusN7 said:

GarrusN7 said:

im so downloading it!

Glad you like it, though I did not make it myself. I think it's actually supposed to be a short haired Hawke from DA:2, judging by the armor and scars/paint, but definitely thought it fit well for my fighter->thief pc. Pictures are a huge part of the character for me, even in pnp games. I always use the keeper to change portraits during the... (note: actual spoiler with the pictures below)
    image Cailean Quick image Minsc image Rasaad image Aerie image Imoen image Neera
    mind if i use them?
    Even though i already barely killed irenicus, i still plan on replaying the game

Um...

Just throwing it out there that @Ploughed_Jester is not correct. That picture IS Shepard. It was part of a whole cast of Dragon Age-ified ME cast members created by this guy http://andrewryanart.deviantart.com/art/Dragon-Effect-338827419

They are really awesome.
  • Fiendish_WarriorFiendish_Warrior Member Posts: 309
    ronaldo said:

How come the evil portraits are always cooler than the good guy portraits! I always play good guys but I always want to use the bad guy portraits.

Evil is just cooler I guess...lol

I think the avatar floating around the web for Drizzt is pretty fantastic, all the moreso if you create a CHAR named Drizzt yourself and try to replace him...

I converted this to a .bmp, resized it in terms of pixels, and it worked flawlessly.
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    @Fiendish_Warrior said:

ronaldo said:

How come the evil portraits are always cooler than the good guy portraits! I always play good guys but I always want to use the bad guy portraits.

Evil is just cooler I guess...lol

Nah… Just flashier.
    :wink:

GarrusN7 said:

GarrusN7 said:

im so downloading it!

mind if i use them?

Um...

Just throwing it out there that @Ploughed_Jester is not correct. That picture IS Shepard. It was part of a whole cast of Dragon Age-ified ME cast members created by this guy http://andrewryanart.deviantart.com/art/Dragon-Effect-338827419

They are really awesome.
    no wonder its badass
  • ScotGaymerScotGaymer Member Posts: 526
    GarrusN7 said:

GarrusN7 said:

GarrusN7 said:

im so downloading it!

mind if i use them?

Um...

They are really awesome.
    no wonder its badass

I just realised... No Ash in that pic. lol.
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959

BLACKGUARD BHAALSPAWN

photo Karzhinto.jpg

@Stormvessel Wow I just saw this! Do you know who the artist is and/or where I can find a bigger version? That picture is glorious! Blackguard Charname, alternate Sarevok or just any badass warrior-type. It's perfect for IE games.
    wow the link with the images is so amazing
  • StormvesselStormvessel Member Posts: 654
    Heindrich said:

BLACKGUARD BHAALSPAWN

photo Karzhinto.jpg

@Stormvessel Wow I just saw this! Do you know who the artist is and/or where I can find a bigger version? That picture is glorious! Blackguard Charname, alternate Sarevok or just any badass warrior-type. It's perfect for IE games.
    Yes. It is one of the Neverwinter Nights portraits. So I imagine one of the Bioware artists are responsible for that dandy - probably why it's so good.

Check out this blackguard portrait.

• SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580

My current IWD party:

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    I don't use custom portraits. I am a very boring person.

Heindrich said:

BLACKGUARD BHAALSPAWN

photo Karzhinto.jpg

Yes. It is one of the Neverwinter Nights portraits. So I imagine one of the Bioware artists are responsible for that dandy - probably why it's so good.

Check out this blackguard portrait.

can you actually upload the portrait, its very badass
  • Fiendish_WarriorFiendish_Warrior Member Posts: 309
    edited April 2015
    Just made a portrait of One Eye from Valhalla Rising. Feel free to use. I found a photo from the movie, cropped it, and added some effects and layers to try and make it look more like a sketch so that it would be a little more consistent with the other portraits (closer to the newer BG2 portraits).

Preview:
  • ArnaeusArnaeus Member Posts: 90
    Seiklis said:

Looked for it on the searches but can't find it again so guess I'll load it up here. My Dark Moon Monk Xacior

imageimageimage

If it helps any its an alter of sorin markhov from magic the gathering