Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Jem Fan Club

Amber_ScottAmber_Scott Member Posts: 513
Anyone else here a fan of Jem and the Holograms? I only ask because I'm totally obsessed with this truly outrageous show and it's making a major comeback.

elminsterJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak

Comments

• Amber_ScottAmber_Scott Member Posts: 513
    Is it just me? IT CAN'T JUST BE ME.

Ahem. I'm having a Jem party next weekend with some friends. We'll drink wine (probably pink sparkly, because Jem) and watch some episodes. I curated a lineup because I take my obsessions seriously. We have:

ADVENTURE IN CHINA: Jem and the Holograms go to China and nothing makes any sense!

LAST RESORTS: Jem and the Holograms go to a haunted ski lodge and get into a skiing race with the Misfits!

THE MUSIC AWARDS: A very special 2-part episode where some of the Starlight orphans run away and the social worker gives Jerrica only a week to prove they're ok!

HOT TIME IN HAWAII: During a rock star, uh, sports competition, the Misfits capture a young girl and tie her up in a volcanic cave filling with lava!

ISLAND OF DECEPTION: Jem, the Holograms, and the Misfits are all stranded on a deserted island!

OLD MEETS NEW: Not the greatest episode, but this is the one where Jem tries to defeat Eric Raymond by researching zoning laws.

INTRIGUE AT THE INDY 500: Who will win the greatest racing event of the year, Jem or Pizzazz?

Seriously, I love this show.

JuliusBorisov
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,050
    I use to watch it as a kid because it was the only thing on at lunch time when I was going to grade school but I am not an obsessive fan of the show, or any Cheesy eighties cartoon.

Hey look at that: type cheesy and one of the forst words my phone recommends is eighties.