Skip to content

Jem Fan Club

Amber_ScottAmber_Scott Member Posts: 513
Anyone else here a fan of Jem and the Holograms? I only ask because I'm totally obsessed with this truly outrageous show and it's making a major comeback.

Comments

• Amber_ScottAmber_Scott Member Posts: 513
    Is it just me? IT CAN'T JUST BE ME.

Ahem. I'm having a Jem party next weekend with some friends. We'll drink wine (probably pink sparkly, because Jem) and watch some episodes. I curated a lineup because I take my obsessions seriously. We have:

ADVENTURE IN CHINA: Jem and the Holograms go to China and nothing makes any sense!

LAST RESORTS: Jem and the Holograms go to a haunted ski lodge and get into a skiing race with the Misfits!

THE MUSIC AWARDS: A very special 2-part episode where some of the Starlight orphans run away and the social worker gives Jerrica only a week to prove they're ok!

HOT TIME IN HAWAII: During a rock star, uh, sports competition, the Misfits capture a young girl and tie her up in a volcanic cave filling with lava!

ISLAND OF DECEPTION: Jem, the Holograms, and the Misfits are all stranded on a deserted island!

OLD MEETS NEW: Not the greatest episode, but this is the one where Jem tries to defeat Eric Raymond by researching zoning laws.

INTRIGUE AT THE INDY 500: Who will win the greatest racing event of the year, Jem or Pizzazz?

Seriously, I love this show.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    I use to watch it as a kid because it was the only thing on at lunch time when I was going to grade school but I am not an obsessive fan of the show, or any Cheesy eighties cartoon.

Hey look at that: type cheesy and one of the forst words my phone recommends is eighties.