Skip to content

Where is ipad patch 1.3?

2»

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited February 2015
    *wild surge* App store destroyed (given how little luck has been had getting it approved this seems like the next most likely event)
  • ljboljbo Member Posts: 177
    Landes on French AppStore. Installed!
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Installing now! Hard to believe. :D
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    Awesome. Can't wait to get home from work tonight!
  • CyricSpawnCyricSpawn Member Posts: 74
    Does this fix the duel class hit point issue?
  • RumsediRumsedi Member Posts: 24
    Will Watchers Keep appear on the map for existing games, or only for new games?
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286

Does this fix the duel class hit point issue?

Do you mean this issue: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/38105/11125-dual-class-imported-characters-should-have-the-same-hit-points-as-when-they-were-exported? If so, then no. It's still on the list of known bugs since 1.3
    Rumsedi said:

Will Watchers Keep appear on the map for existing games, or only for new games?

According to the release note (http://www.beamdog.com/files/bg2ee/bgiiee_releasenotes.pdf, p. 15+17) it will be available both in SoA and ToB when starting a new game, but I'm not sure if it works for existing games as well.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    edited February 2015
    Yeah I am a bit skeptic. Unsure if I should get the patch. Does it really make a big difference? I don't want to install my scs mod again. In the last update, I have copied my portraits folder (whick worked as an override) with scs files in it, to my pc. Then I have gotten the patch on my Ipad, which deleted the portraits folder, and then I copied the portraits folder back to my Ipad. It has worked flawlessly. It should work again, theoraticaly, but I am kinda scared to try out.

Also, is 'permanent increase of number of attacks when using minute meteors or energy blades' bug there on Ipad 1.3? I can fix it locally myself, via dltcep, but I find it very abominable.
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    elminster said:

*wild surge* App store destroyed

GIF request: cow falling on app store icon
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    lunar said:

Yeah I am a bit skeptic. Unsure if I should get the patch. Does it really make a big difference?

It's got more than 500 bug fixes so I guess it does make a big difference. But check the patch notes for yourself: http://www.beamdog.com/files/bg2ee/bgiiee_releasenotes.pdf

• jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    edited February 2015
    :joy::mrgreen::open_mouth::relieved::yum::dizzy:
    See you all next year!

Only fooling.
    A big, big thank you to the Devs on quickly turning around the patch redeliveries Apple "required" from them :D
    Having this run smoothly on my iPad, (old as it is), and iPhone is just too awesome for words. So long boring subway rides! Kudos and gratitude, etc.

But seriously, see you all in a week.
    It is time for more… experiments :naughty:
    Post edited by jackjack on
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    I got the patch. But there are no casting glows on my Ipad2:the colorful circle animations while casting a spell. They are absent. Why?

Also, minute meteors and energy blades permanently increase number of attacks.

Really, I wish I hadn't installed the patch. The number of attacks bug is easy to fix. But I have no idea why there are no casting animations in my game no more. Makes me so sad.