Skip to content

What I've Learned about Life from Playing BG

If someone insists that they have nothing of value in their home, they are telling the truth.

Bystanders have zero problems if you waltz into unlocked homes, break into locked homes, or take at liberty from unlocked desks and chests, but if a chest is ever *locked*, then you're in big trouble.

What about you?

Comments

• Fiendish_WarriorFiendish_Warrior Member Posts: 309
    edited March 2015
    I always suspected as much about children with dogs. I saw one at a dog park once, about age 2, drinking water from a bowl on the ground with several other dogs. There were no parents in sight. It was obviously a demon so I kept my distance. I was watching someone else's dog and so didn't really care if he transported him to the Nine Hells. Maybe I cared a little...
  • Fiendish_WarriorFiendish_Warrior Member Posts: 309
    Kilivitz said:

Unless you receive a very specific training in martial arts, it's impossible to end a person's life with your bare hands.

So *that's* what he was talking about in Taken! That make so much sense now!!!
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    @Heindrich That one isn't always true. Some enemies are scripted to move towards their allies if they see them get injured.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300

I learned recently that I can add points of interest to the BG maps. I've taken this skill and started applying it to all of my maps. For example, here is the modern world as I understand it. I can attest that it's mostly reliable and factually accurate. Feel free to use it so that you can plan accordingly when traveling.

Wtf ! xD