Skip to content

What I've Learned about Life from Playing BG

13»

Comments

• GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    You can fight at 100% effectiveness no matter how hurt you are...but once you take even a smidgeon of damage too much, you suddenly die.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,727
    Some clothes can make you speak and run much faster.
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    I've learned that there is absolutely no difference between human females and males. I don't know where all the Amazons are hiding, but I know they're out there somewhere!
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    You can walk for 40 hours in a row without resting.
  • Fiendish_WarriorFiendish_Warrior Member Posts: 309
    Aye yai yai!!! Forgot about the morally problematic Xzart Village story. I tried my hardest to be diplomatic, even charming their leader, but it was to no avail. Wish there were an alternative way of handling that. I felt terrible, and I'm even a villain!
  • jscohenjscohen Member Posts: 117
    edited April 2015
    "2) You are 'good' if you waltz into the habitat of denizens living there, weapons drawn, and then you summarily execute them for defense of their territory (Xvart village)"

This is still a "thing" even in highly progressive Pathfinder. Quest for Sky - dwarves drive millions of orcs out of their homes in the upper layer of the Underdark and into a strange, hostile environment. But orcs are listed as chaotic evil in the Bestiary, so no big.

"4) Spears cannot, cannot, be utilized with shields"

I laughed out loud!
  • dockaboomskidockaboomski Member Posts: 440
    Time is easily spent, and not easily regained.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't spend it again.
  • octoocto Member Posts: 5
    Sleeping in luxury hotel rooms all year long is way cheaper than occasionally having a few beers at the local bar :-)