Skip to content

Tresset's land of copyright infringement (or fan fiction). Stories I 'write' when I am alone.

TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
edited March 2015 in Fan Creations
Somewhat inspired by @GreenWyvern's success with his artistic thread, and by @DJ_Sweatz_2013's character creation thread, I decided to, for the first time ever, share some of my stories with people on a large scale. I am pretty shy about doing this so try to be gentle with me here.

I have been making my stories for practically my whole life. These stories have for the most part been based on the various video games I have played throughout my life. I like to use my games as inspiration and alter or make assumptions about the setting as I see fit (Spellplagues and Armageddon's Blade wars are stupid and do not happen!). I do make up original material from time to time though. All of my stories are subject to factual and historical change at my whim.

The vast majority of my stories take place in the same universe with each setting getting its own planet or two somewhere in either the Milky Way or Andromeda galaxies. If there is a main character it is the enigmatic C who travels the two galaxies in search of adventure. Just about everyone is connected to C in some way or other. Toril takes up a huge portion of my stories and Tresset plays a role there similar to C.

I am not sure how often I will be updating this or what format it will take. Not sure where to start either but I guess we shall see what happens...

Feel free to ask questions of clarification on any points you want in my stories by the way. I will likely include details in my stories that make little sense to anyone but me (such as references to characters I haven't explained yet).
Post edited by Tresset on

Comments

• joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    Wow, thanks for answering all my questions! I always enjoy details like that.

I think people on a BG forum are always going to be interested in Toril, but this intergalactic business sounds intriguing too.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Right. Maybe I will hold off on the other stuff for now.