Skip to content

Keldorn and Viconia

[SPOILER]

Is there some way to stop Keldorn from constantly harrassing and bullying Viconia? She has done nothing to him and he picks the most importune times to start a fight with her. ]

Comments

• semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    I believe it's inevitable.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,266
    Not inevitable I am sure. Just have to trick the game into thinking the banter where they fight already happened.

And here is how to do that... Enter the following code into the console; YOUR CURSOR MUST BE OVER KELDORN WHEN YOU PRESS ENTER IN ORDER FOR THIS TO WORK!!!
    SetGlobal("BKeldorn11","LOCALS",1)
    Doing this will not prevent Keldorn from giving his ultimatum, but it will prevent a fight from breaking out.
  • ElfieElfie Member Posts: 61
    Okay, thanks for the quick response.
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    I remember on my last pre-EE playthrough, I just went into Shadowkeeper and deleted the timer variable that appears after the ultimatum. Worked like a charm. I have no reason to suspect Tresset's fix doesn't work just as well, though.
  • ThesblahThesblah Member Posts: 56
    This might be a built-in safeguard by the game to prevent a player from having Keldorn and Viconia in his or her party due to balance. Viconia is the best cleric and Keldorn is an excellent mage killer.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,266
    @Thesblah I doubt it... They just don't like each other. Besides, having the highest wisdom does not make her the best cleric. Anomen could probably beat her to a pulp just about any day. His fighter skills combined with the many cleric buffing spells make him a truly fearsome opponent.
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    @Tresset Viconia is the defensive caster in the game. She and Anomen do not have the same role.
    F/C Like Anomen are amongst the best fighting class in the game, maybe the best not-cheesy class (dualed F/M, I consider them cheesy) so of course he would ruin Viconia. But the real strength of Viconia is more about her being able to reach trumendous Magic resistance (flesh armor, a 10% amulet, her level 25 ring, that's 100% along with her base 65).
    But that's a little off-topic.

To answer @Thesblah , I believe it is just a roleplay thing
  • ElfieElfie Member Posts: 61
    Well, I just met Valygar and decided to give him a try. So I sent Keldorn, wherever he went. Trying to dress him appropriately now. Will see if he fits in well with the group!