Skip to content

Not a big deal but I thought that I would mention it

I summon a lot of elementals, aerial servants and invisible stalkers because I like to keep my party loaded with casters. In multiplayer games, I've noticed that if I do the summoning and then we leave the area and return before the summoned creatures expire that the host takes control of them, and that wouldn't be so bad except they never unsummon once this happens, which also wouldn't be a big deal except I get to the 5 limit pretty quickly and so we really must kill them.

Also it would be great if a future patch allowed summoned allies to walk thru "hard" exits and entrances that require a fresh load. This has always been the case even in versions prior to enhanced editions, and I realize that it helps control what could get to be an out of control power, but this is on my wish list for a future patch.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    I confirm this bug @gate70:

In multiplayer games if I do the summoning and then we leave the area and return before the summoned creatures expire that the host takes control of them, and that wouldn't be so bad except they never unsummon once this happens, which also wouldn't be a big deal except I get to the 5 limit pretty quickly and so we really must kill them.

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    It's issue 8766 for BG:EE, will put a BGII:EE repro case when I get chance.
    Thanks