Skip to content

(Spoilers) Missing 1 of the 4 keys in the sewers

Found the blood of friend

The kobold staff

Desiccated hand

I went to the part where there were 2 corpses and mushroom like creatures that I attacked however there is no item in any Graveyard from the lovers? Is this the right place to get the item?

Thanks.

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,266
    You need to click on the two corpses on the wall several times to get the ring.
  • TheWiSeFooLTheWiSeFooL Member Posts: 124
    Tresset said:

You need to click on the two corpses on the wall several times to get the ring.

Maybe its the wrong place. There is no corpse on the wall.

The place I am in had mushroom creatures that attacked me. There are no other exits. It is surrounded by branches and trees. The entrance to the place is via stairs from the sewers.

There is no circular icon change to click on when I move my mouse over the edges of the cave.

A single human corpse remains and the only other thing I can loot is an axe the minotaur or ox like creature dropped but that was killed by the mushrooms as I entered the cave.

• joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    They're on a wall in the same area as all the other keys, not in the side-area you're looking in.
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968

The place I am in had mushroom creatures that attacked me.

You need to look near the entrance outside of that area, around where the Slime attacked you. IIRC, there's a skeleton hanging on the wall next to the start of that corridor.

• semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    If you have cheats enabled, you can use CTRL-4 to highlight the skeletons. This also highlights traps, entrances, and many other triggers throughout the game. It's like the TAB button for everything besides containers.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Come back out of the myconid (i.e. "mushroom") area, and back down the short side-corridor that connects the staircase (from the mushroom area) to the main corridor. Then in the main corridor, right beside the junction with the side-corridor which leads to the mushroom area, there are two skeletons hanging on the wall. Click on the skeletons.
  • TheWiSeFooLTheWiSeFooL Member Posts: 124
    Thank you all got it.