Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!
Curious about our plan for the next update? Read more about it Here!
Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear now available on Steam and GOG!
Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear is out! Order your copy at SiegeOfDragonspear.com!

Sorcerer or Dragon Disciple?

13»

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 15,138
    Dragon Disciple
    I was going to write here...until I realized I was just repeating myself from last year. So I'll do it anyways :D 

Honestly the first time I played through IWDEE while alpha testing I used a dragon disciple. Between Glitterdust and Slow it was pretty overpowered (closer to the mid - end of the game Glitterdust wasn't as reliable but it still is devastating for anyone it does work on). So I would just play whichever one you want thematically for your party.
    Pteran
  • SteelratSteelrat Member Posts: 1
    So, when playing in a party, I would choose Sorcerer. However, when doing solo, a DD is much more fun. Tried in both BG games, and doing now IWD with a solo DD. Needed a thief till he could steal the Necklace of Missiles in Kuldahar for me, but fired him right afterwards. It is so much fun now! Fire, walk with me! ;-)
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 1,823
    Dragon Disciple
    You could do what I do. Do powergamers like it? If so, ignore it. Powergaming is boring and overrated.
    ArctodusBelgarathMTH
13»