Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Help! Chessboard doesn't spawn in Durlag's Tower labyrinth level 3!!

johntyljohntyl Member Posts: 389
I have completed all the tasks and killed all the creatures in all the challenges. I've scoured each area METICULOUSLY and yes I have killed everything (including the 3 invisible stalkers and burned the bitchy fission slime with fire and its definitely dead) but I am still not teleported to the chessboard, as I am told I should be. What have I not done or did wrongly?

The only thing I could think that might pose a problem is that I killed the fission slime and air aspect outside their homes (they followed my character out into the corridor) and hence the game perhaps did not register its death?? Also, I did the challenges in this order: Ice, Earth, Air, Fire.

Someone please advise! Thank you!

Post edited by johntyl on

Comments