I'm an old BG fan and managed to finish BG1 long times ago. I played BG2 but never finished it and haven't try ToB yet. I recently installed EE 1 and 2 (from Steam) and I decided to make my own party and try to complete the whole saga (core rules except when leveling and copying scrolls).
Since I don't really know what to expect during BG2 and after, I decided to post a short description of my party and ask you guys what do you think about it. Maybe some of you already tried something similar. Anyways, feel free to comment and give me some advices (I'm still at the beginning, right after Nashkel mines). I always enjoy reading from experienced players. So here's the group :
1. Dwarven Defender - **Axe, *War Hammer, *Sword and Shield Style
2. Dwarf Berserker - **Halberd, *Crossbow, *Two-Handed Weapon Style
3. Dwarf Fighter/Cleric - **Flail/Morning Star, **Two-Weapon Style
4. Dwarf Priest of Lathander - *Mace, *Sling
5. Gnome Illusionist/Thief - *Short Sword, *Short Bow
6. Elf Sorcerer (the only female!) - *Dart