Skip to content

Hello

Greetings!

I've been lurking on and off since purchasing IWD EE, and have finally decided to step out of the shadows. Not for a sneak attack, mind, but to hopefully try out some of the amazing looking mods that have been brewing here. Some really good ideas and interesting tweaks from what I've seen.

Been playing IWD and the BG series since the originals, and I've really enjoyed the update for IWD. I'll no doubt get round to the BG saga again, but for now, it's all about the Dale for yours truly.

:)

Comments

• MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    Welcome! Enjoy the games and mods!
    Tell the truth, what you really want is a cookie...
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Hail and well met!

Yes, soon there will be cookies!
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    Nice to have you here, out of the shadows :)
    I'll have to try out IWD EE myself sooner or later since that's the one I still haven't played.
  • DemonicDemonic Member Posts: 75
    Welcome lad,
    we're always glad to see new faces here :) (or I should perhaps say a profile pictures, right? :D )
  • VajraVajra Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for the welcomes!

And er... you should probably be careful with the cookies. I *might* be a recovering Cookie Flayer.
    Really? *grabs a cookie and shows it to him*
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    The long-awaited moment...has finally arrived.

:cookie:
    *Raises a hand with a :cookie: and waves it frantically*
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Hello and welcome to the forum! The moderators salute a new forumite:)
    *scowls at cookies*

Fortunately I have some Good Berries (grapes, in this case). Far more healthy and nutritious!

...though I might have to take one of those cookies. For academic study, of course.

• YupImMadBroYupImMadBro Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 347
    Vajra said:

*scowls at cookies*

Fortunately I have some Good Berries (grapes, in this case). Far more healthy and nutritious!

...though I might have to take one of those cookies. For academic study, of course.

:cookie:
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    *facepaw*
    Indeed.