Skip to content

Who else hates cheese?

1235»

Comments

• ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
  • Ancalagon44Ancalagon44 Member Posts: 252
    I think I'm the only one here who loves cheese - or the only that admits to it.

I named the characters that I use in the Black Pits 2 Sir Cheddar, Gouda, Gorgonzola, Stilton, Brie and Parmesan. I use the cheapest and most overpowered sequencers and contingencies I can think of. I don't normally bother with sequencers and contingencies in Baldurs Gate 2 itself because I'm lazy. But in BP2, I really go to town. Chain contingency with 3 x Horrid Wilting to target the nearest enemy on sight? Check. Spell trigger to summon 3 x Skeleton Warriors? Check.

I use and abuse the Robe of Vecna and the Shield of Balduran as much as possible. I find Beholders too difficult to defeat without the Shield of Cheese because of their instant death powers.

I don't spend endless hours rerolling though. I normally aim for 88 plus. I think if you are going to use an autoroller, you should just use EE keeper instead. I also don't use exploits to give you an infinite amount of experience - if you are going to do that, then just use the console to give yourself the experience you want.