Skip to content

Which element do you want to see the most in the Adventure Y?

13»

Comments

• NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    edited June 2015

Elrandir said:

(But seriously, though. Wombat, raccoon, hamster, fox, ferret, skunk, etc. etc. The list goes on and on.)

I did try to get a wombat in the game, but we had to drop it for lack of a suitable sprite.
    Darn you, groundhogs!
    JuliusBorisov
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,457
    edited June 2015

There is actually one dialogue scene that deals with pink hair, though I am not confirming it involves Imoen.

Well, the only other characters I can think of with pink hair are my gnome female charnames and. . . a certain halfling thief that also happens to be the best character in the entire series. . .

Edit: Wait, doesn't Neera have crazy cool pink hair too? I need to do Neera's romance. She's way more cute than Aerie. /only done Aerie's romance
    JuliusBorisov
  • VasculioVasculio Member Posts: 469
    Hopefully more Baeloth and the joy of having Xzar a bit longer >:)
    Elrandir_Luke_JuliusBorisov
  • MenaphosMenaphos Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 75
    I just wish that it won't be a linear content (maps and subquests), like it was the case in BG:EE. I don't put too much expectation into it but i may be surprised. I hope the story will explain how Quayle ended up in that circus, and how Tiax finished in the Asylum, and how Viconia... Actually I hope we will get some explanation about each characters of BG:EE.
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • OnestepOnestep Member Posts: 225
    Frankly, I'd kill for the characters you use in BG 1 to be brought along to BG 2, with extra quests and all. The canon party is fine and quite flexible, but I always feel obliged to use them, simply because they're the canon party. I'd be quite interested to swap out a few of them for less famous characters. Imagine dragging Alora, Ajantis or Branwen to the Throne of Bhaal. Now that'd be fun.
    VallmyrJuliusBorisovPermidion_Stark
  • FeytorFeytor Member Posts: 57
    bengoshi said:

Feytor said:

Just better graphics.

It's funny how I haven't thought about the graphics at all prior to your comment. When I was creating this poll, I tried to think about any feature possible that could be interesting for players. And I didn't think about the graphics at all.

Maybe it's just because I believe with the source code lost a long time ago it's not possible to make the graphics significantly better. Or - more probably - it's because I love the BG's graphics as it is, and can't even imagine it otherwise.
    And I didn't think about story, quests, npc's assuming that it will be of the top level as BG1,BG2,IWD.
    Only the graphics are a bit behind :)
    lolienJuliusBorisov